Spurs vs Marseille - 8pm Weds 7th September, at the Nearly full Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty much exactly what I expected so far - us absorbing their pressure and looking for the counter.

Crappy announcer keeps saying Marseille is better side so far, but he doesn’t seem to get that we are very comfortable off the ball and haven’t given up any real chances yet.

Anybody got a decent stream that doesn't cut out every 5 seconds?

Pretty much exactly what I expected so far - us absorbing their pressure and looking for the counter.

Crappy announcer keeps saying Marseille is better side so far, but he doesn’t seem to get that we are very comfortable off the ball and haven’t given up any real chances yet.
Yeah they’ve created nothing. Not sure how they are better.

No one gets this because people today think that there is a "right" and "wrong" way to play football.

Back
Top Bottom