Spurs vs Marseille - 8pm Weds 7th September, at the Nearly full Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I started going to WHL when I was a 6 years old and it did not cost me anything, because me Grandad took me!

Can't remember what game it was but one Euro home at the new stadium that quite a few of our lot weren't bothered about and who ever it was turned up and took the piss with a bulk buy in the north stand. Ended up having a segregated area made for them during the game after a lot of aggro. It wasn't the scale of Cologne taking the Emirates but it happened. Can see why the club isn't taking a chance with a club like Marseille.
I was with thousands who did it at the San Siro for the first Inter Milan game as well but obvs were were a civilized lot, also helped that we were 4-0 down after a few minutes
That was red star Belgrade. That was in the row above me, I refused to move lol. I had no hassle but was celebrating on my own.

Can't remember what game it was but one Euro home at the new stadium that quite a few of our lot weren't bothered about and who ever it was turned up and took the piss with a bulk buy in the north stand. Ended up having a segregated area made for them during the game after a lot of aggro. It wasn't the scale of Cologne taking the Emirates but it happened. Can see why the club isn't taking a chance with a club like Marseille.

Sure but the current system is dysfunctional - it doesn't prevent that...... Only make it more expensive. OM fans can just as easily buy a membership and do much the same thing.

....For someone determined to make a foreign away trip, its less of a deterent than it is for someone such as myself.

Do yours think food and beer are free too?
Mine always offer to pay for the food, but when we get to the place we like to eat at, they suddenly remember they haven't got cash (the place only takes cash) - but never mind, I always remember to bring some!!!! This happens pretty much every time.

To be fair and honest, my daughter claims she transferred £80 to my account while we we on the train home, after the Fulham game. Haven't checked yet.

Sure but the current system is dysfunctional - it doesn't prevent that...... Only make it more expensive. OM fans can just as easily buy a membership and do much the same thing.

....For someone determined to make a foreign away trip, its less of a deterent than it is for someone such as myself.
Don't think it's to deter anything, they're just data farming. It's a big business. ££££££

“Those attending the match are encouraged to wear something white - such as your favourite home shirt from down the years - to create a sea of Lilywhite in the stands.”

“Ahead of kick-off, we shall deliver a spectacular light show in the stadium bowl to build atmosphere - feel free to add to the spectacle by using the lights on your phone. Please note, flashing lights will be used during the show.”

“As has been seen at our opening home matches of the season so far, THFC Flags will also have a selection of giant flags for fans to wave in our South Stand ahead of kick-off. Any fans with seats in blocks 248-260 can get in touch with THFC Flagsvia DM on Twitter (@THFCFlags) or by emailing [email protected] to volunteer as a flag bearer for the match.”

Back
Top Bottom