Spurs vs Man Utd. ICC, 25/7/19, KO 12:30pm BST. Shanghai

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have a couple of meetings and can't watch it live, but even if I could, I don't know if I'd trust to download tvtap on my phone. Looks a bit dodgy to me.

I've been using it (together with livenettv) for nearly five years on my mobile, tablet and firestick. Never had any problems with malware or anything else at all and always enjoyed great connections and steady streaming. Up to you but you could always try it and if disappointed uninstall it...but I don't think you will. :thumbup:
I totally understand you being wary and you are right to be so but speaking from experience of using both apps I don't see any problems.

I'm just watching Juventus Vs Inter Milan via TvTap on Eir 2 Sports channel now.....great picture and steady streaming. Looking forward very much to tomorrows game. Szczesny still in goal for Juve (still pissing myself at Harry's great goal against him) and Inter just gone one up... :thumbup:

You had me kacking myself then. The game's tomorrow, Thursday, isn't it?
Been looking forward to seeing this all day, steered clear of the internet, got back in, fired up FullMatchesAndShows...

Refresh FullMatchesAndShows...

QfyKKyj.jpg

I've been using it (together with livenettv) for nearly five years on my mobile, tablet and firestick. Never had any problems with malware or anything else at all and always enjoyed great connections and steady streaming. Up to you but you could always try it and if disappointed uninstall it...but I don't think you will. :thumbup:
I totally understand you being wary and you are right to be so but speaking from experience of using both apps I don't see any problems.
Are you on commission?

Sorry my friend but Android only.....thats the only problem with Apple products you cannot lift the bonnet and fiddle about with the engines...
I would strongly recommend buying a reasonably priced 10" tablet with 2Gb ram and discovering the magical world of Android.... :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom