Spurs vs Chelsea - The Reckoning

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great pic here of Parker and Hudd warming up before the match

images

Right, I want to be positive, but our side looks fragile, apart from Bale. I wonder if Lennon and Parker are even fit. Holtby needs a goal.

We need someone to have a surprisingly good performance, and let's hope it's Adebayor and not Torres.

I don't truly believe that Spurs are a one man team, but I'll be happy to hear people whining about it after Bale scores a hat-trick assisting himself on each goal plus saves a possible tying goal off the goal line in extra time with his fauxhawk.

Our midfield worries me. He's crap, by wondering if a fit Dempsey at least puttin himself about is better than a half fit Lennon/Parker.

Time will tell.

Typical that they don't have a SINGLE injury or suspension to worry about, even though they've plate about 20 games in the last month.

Did someone say performance enhanced drugs?

I have a feeling Holtby will put in a great performance. :holtbytongue:He just strikes me as the type of player that enjoy's big games :vdvhmm:
Whenever I use a Rafa smiley I'm reminded of how much I miss him :vdvcry:

Our midfield worries me. He's crap, by wondering if a fit Dempsey at least puttin himself about is better than a half fit Lennon/Parker.

Time will tell.

Typical that they don't have a SINGLE injury or suspension to worry about, even though they've plate about 20 games in the last month.

Did someone say performance enhanced drugs?

I saw that Luiz pulled up in the warm up but has since shook it off? hopefully it goes again during the game, looked a bit like a hamstring injury.

Back
Top Bottom