Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don’t bother searching for the relevant match then.
Just continue posting crap up without checking its validity instead then, and then shoot the person that called you out.
Another link was provided by others also.

You do not make an official statement. You send every single possible Spurs Talking Head out there to speak about it. Hoddle, Defoe, Crouch, King, Dawson anyone who will talk about it and get them on the same page. Change the Narritive around the Romero red card question every decision. Ask Harry Kane to mention it. That is what the other clubs do and it works.
Or show some class and accept it with good grace.

The only link I have seen posted was yours, and it was a shite link.

Look at the two idiots who agreed with you. Neither of them have any clue about anything, one of them is a jabbering neanderthal racist. so I'll not bother listening to your shite anymore.

Prick. Goodbye.

Absolute headloss 😆

Intentionally touched by Chelsea means offside not in play?
I don’t know the offside rule enough anymore as changes all the time but fact hits Chelsea man after and it’s that momentum takes to bentacour doesn’t that make it onside 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom