Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

... as for the Neanderthals that have given football a reason to call US racist.... against CHELSEA of all clubs... you just don't get it....
Do people realise the main reason Spurs are HATED so much is 'cos everyone associated us with being Jewish... and NOW we're RACIST JEWS... so good luck with the popularity vote now you pricks!

We're gonna be despised by EVERYONE now!
Like we weren’t already.

I’m cheering myself up by considering that regardless of where we end up this season we are definitely on our way to the top echelon and real success is not far away. We have a record proven manager and we’ve set the bar at that now, we have the best stadium in the country, if not the world and we have a bunch of valuable players that, even if they leave, we will get a shedload of money to buy great new ones.
The stars are not aligned for us just yet, but I’m bloody sure it’s not far away.
Fasten your seat belts chaps, it’s going to be a bumpy ride, but we’re getting there!

I dont actually get what you're saying/implying? You're not being straightf orward and a bit wishy washy. Are you saying the racist abuse didnt happen?
Im.not saying it didnt happen its possibly an individual ..im saying get a fucking grip.. we are tottenham ...ive been going over 50 years and as said in the last edited post its hard to believe .the irony that its a chelsea player who hasbt got a clue aBout his teams support allegating rascist abuse is laughable.

Last edited:
What is "the left" exactly?

Can you point me towards it, does it have a building?

Left leaning politics is an incredibly broad position this is a bit like saying everyone on the right hates the poor.

Don't be bloody stupid.

They are the people that are coming up with shit like "check your priviledge" and the gender pay gap and all this other divide and conquer bullshit that is plaguing the Country. And they might not have a building but they are everywhere on Social media and in our Universities. It's becoming a real problem that needs addressing.

But this is a football forum so apologies for bringing it up, just winds me the fuck up

Had to drive oop north for work tomorrow and had to listen on the radio
It sounded dreadful
Were there any positives to come out of this? Mourinho getting schooled by a first form pupil in the school of management?

That's what it sounded like

As shit as we were from first minute to last, it pains me to say Chelsea were at it from the word go. They were intense, direct, swarmed all over us and created chances straight away.

I was concerned when I saw the line ups as Lampard looked to contain our front 4 with 3 CH’s and wing backs....and then overwhelm our non- existent MF with numbers and incisive passing.

Two big games - United and Chelsea - and we’ve been shown up. Dier/Sissoko has to end with this defeat. Jose’s hand will also be forced in attack with Son’s suspension.

Really surprised and embarrassed by the lack of urgency, passion and fight today. As for tactics - the apprentice schooled the master..

As for incidents - too far away to see Son’s kick out. Gazza looked like a pen straight away.

Anyone find it scary how quick people are in this country to jump on the racism bandwagon (which is a very serious issue) with absolutely 0 evidence, we’ve had Tyler and Neville discussing it for about 20 minutes during the game, now Neville has just been grandstanding about racism in this country on a football channel, all still with absolutely no evidence whatsoever. Sky sports news also reporting it, really dangerous.

Controversial but I’m pretty certain Rudiger misheard ‘Yids,yids, yids’ just after son was sent off. We’ve been fucked over as fans here, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.
Delusional, Embarrasing, Dumb, Mindless. Those are words I would use to describe this paragraph.

Anyone find it scary how quick people are in this country to jump on the racism bandwagon (which is a very serious issue) with absolutely 0 evidence, we’ve had Tyler and Neville discussing it for about 20 minutes during the game, now Neville has just been grandstanding about racism in this country on a football channel, all still with absolutely no evidence whatsoever. Sky sports news also reporting it, really dangerous.

Controversial but I’m pretty certain Rudiger misheard ‘Yids,yids, yids’ just after son was sent off. We’ve been fucked over as fans here, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.
I get the impression that people like Neville often go on these long tirades about racism just because it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

The whole of twitter seems to be parading Neville about as some kind of liberator.

I know it is early days for Mourinho but it would be easy to understate just how appalling that performance was against probably the worst Chelsea team I have seen for years. The new manager bounce has gone and it feels like reality has kicked back in today. Time for Mourinho to earn his wages

Im.not saying it didnt happeits possibbly an individual ..im saying get a fucking grip.. we are tottenham ...ive been going over 50 years and as said in the last edited post its hard to believe .the irony that its a chelsea player who hasbt got a clue aBout his teams support allegating rascist abuse is laughable.
Who should get a fucking grip?

Rudiger? People that take offence to an individual or group being racist? Sky sports for stating ravist abuse was directed at Rudiger? Who should get a grip?

Im certain hes heard boo boo boo for anther chant with the monkey signals he alleged..its simple!... not at spurs and id stand up to anyone whos ever seen that at the lane.. no fucking way .

Last edited:
The fact that CHELSEA.... FUCKING CHELSEA are reporting Spurs fans for RACISM tells you how far football has fallen...

Or does us having to endure; "HISSSSSSSSSS.... ZEIG HEIL, GAS THE FUCKING JEWS, .... and SPURS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO AUSCHWITZ" for the best part of 50 years not fucking count?

Jesus fucking Christ, you couldn't make it up!!
And these cunts have been caught on camera at least twice in regard racist behaviour and hooliganism we get done on suspicion!

They are the people that are coming up with shit like "check your priviledge" and the gender pay gap and all this other divide and conquer bullshit that is plaguing the Country. And they might not have a building but they are everywhere on Social media and in our Universities. It's becoming a real problem that needs addressing.

But this is a football forum so apologies for bringing it up, just winds me the fuck up
Have you ever been on social media?
There are plenty of right-wingers all over it people like Katie Hopkins have millions of followers.

Identity politics isn't intrinsic to the left it's plagued every movement in existence.

Back
Top Bottom