Spurs vs Brighton, Sat 8 April, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fuss that is being made about the VAR decisions during this game are relentless, its on every sports show on Sky, Talksport, BBC.
I dont remember such a fuss over the Wilson goal against us or the Southampton penalty that should have never been given ect, ect. They are going on as if its only ever happened to Brighton.
Well, it happens to every team at some point.
VAR isnt fit for purpose, but that is for all teams not just us, Brighton or anyone else, I just wish they would scrap it.

The fuss that is being made about the VAR decisions during this game are relentless, its on every sports show on Sky, Talksport, BBC.
I dont remember such a fuss over the Wilson goal against us or the Southampton penalty that should have never been given ect, ect. They are going on as if its only ever happened to Brighton.
Well, it happens to every team at some point.
VAR isnt fit for purpose, but that is for all teams not just us, Brighton or anyone else, I just wish they would scrap it.
Yep, it was bought in to cut out the controversy and has just made everything miles worse. Why carry on with it? Lets just get back to refs being human, they will make mistakes but far preferable. At least we could all celebrate goals again without thinking VAR will disallow this.

Listen you need to be careful how you talk about God and also you should never make assumptions on individuals okay. There is only one God and he can take many forms and representations. I respect other religions and apprciate how they have represented jesus christ in their interpretations based on the one true God. No, you are wrong they have not formed out of the same pagan. You have got this totally wrong. I am an orthodox baptised Christian and I take great offence in what you are saying. You can bust the gates of hell open like that even suggesting it. Listen people on here are listening in, so let's take this offline. Private message me and I have some great material for you to educate you in the bible and different perspectives and interpretations. Maybe we can meet at a local beer and bible group session and I will enlighten you as you have clearly been misled.
Stay away from the door when you get there mate, you might get trampled to death

The media are doing a hatchet job on Spurs and picking on Kane as he's their best player. But today they made the mistake of letting a Tottenham fan call in on Talksport during the "lino elbow" debate and he said they (the media) condemned Harry Kane all week but never said anything about Martinelli who dived holding his face but wasn't even touched!!

Jordan tried to say he did say about Martinelli (he mentioned his name once) and Stuart Pearce claimed he aluded to it (he never mentioned his name) again both not seeing the Spurs fan's complaint. He went on to mention Ian Darke, Chris Sutton and others who lashed out at Kane, and stated he thinks the media have a complex against Kane and don't mention anyone else.

Best call I've heard in a while and absolutely true. Hope someone has a recording of it.

The media are doing a hatchet job on Spurs and picking on Kane as he's their best player. But today they made the mistake of letting a Tottenham fan call in on Talksport during the "lino elbow" debate and he said they (the media) condemned Harry Kane all week but never said anything about Martinelli who dived holding his face but wasn't even touched!!

Jordan tried to say he did say about Martinelli (he mentioned his name once) and Stuart Pearce claimed he aluded to it (he never mentioned his name) again both not seeing the Spurs fan's complaint. He went on to mention Ian Darke, Chris Sutton and others who lashed out at Kane, and stated he thinks the media have a complex against Kane and don't mention anyone else.

Best call I've heard in a while and absolutely true. Hope someone has a recording of it.
Heard it. Called out that depressing cunt Danny Murphy too

Think this is it

They're never fuckin funny though Baz...🤷‍♂️

:kanehand:

I’m hurt 😔

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom