Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sounds fucking amazing like that. So slow and ringing around.

Amazes me how European teams can be so synchronised with clapping and hand movements etc. yet we can't fucking clap in time or sing 'AVB's' 'Blue and White Army' in time?!

It's fucking infuriating. I don't know what's happened in the last 5 or so years that's left us completely unable to sing anything properly.

We can't even sing it properly against fucking Woolwich!!!!!

They often have a Capo, facing the stand for pretty much the entire match with a megaphone conducting them. This is VERY common in the Bundesliga

I know thatttt!! But my point still stands. It's outrageous to not be able to know when to clap or to clap/sing in time without a man conducting!

It's fucking infuriating. I don't know what's happened in the last 5 or so years that's left us completely unable to sing anything properly.

We can't even sing it properly against fucking Woolwich!!!!!

Madness, just doesn't make sense.

It's not spurs, but for anyone who doubted the little twat, have a watch. He's right up there, fecking genius.

The things I miss the most are the short passes, the little balls around the corner. Sometimes when you watch a game you can see that there is a player in space and it just requires a little ball round the corner to them or between a couple of defenders and the pitch would open right up for us. We don't seem to play them as much recently.

Great player.

That said, I think you could make a damn fine youtube vid of Moussas contributions this season.

Agreed, mate - although with Ozil's form he's struggling to make the important games - guess who'll start againt Galatasaray. The league is a write off.

My guess would be - Alonso might leave this summer opening the door up hence their insistance on buying - else investing 30m for a bench warmer looks bizarre at the least

NinjaModric.png

:adeninja:

Our version is getting dangerously close to losing it's uniqueness.

We need to get it back to how it was around the time of those videos.

The only reason I can think of that could've caused the speed change over the last few years is the new fans who don't quite know how it's sung, not slagging anyone off but I don't see what else could have affected it

Our version is getting dangerously close to losing it's uniqueness.

We need to get it back to how it was around the time of those videos.

Also drives me nuts when the slow Glory Glory starts, and people just start singing Oh When The Spurs, and change the whole song, because they heard a slow song and though it was that.

:harryfacepalm:

The only reason I can think of that could've caused the speed change over the last few years is the new fans who don't quite know how it's sung, not slagging anyone off but I don't see what else could have affected it

I remember we sped it up a lot at Stoke in their first season in the Premier League. Why started singing it properly, they tried to copy but they were singing it too fast. Then we went in tune with them. That might have effected it?

Back
Top Bottom