Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lovely player. Look how he gets a bit crowded and he sprints out of each one. Best player we've had since Gascoigne. The only thing he lacked was chipping in with enough goals. I'd have him back any day.

He's the best player I've ever seen at the Lane. His awareness, that little burst he does, that quick step over and that outside of the boot pass are breathtaking. I would have preferred that he left a little bit nicer, but I still hope he does well.

Who knows, if Redknapp hadn't been a twat and cost us third last season we might still have him instead of dempsey. But then we'd still probably have redknapp instead of AVB.

**Runs and hides**

sounds fucking amazing like that. So slow and ringing around.

Amazes me how European teams can be so synchronised with clapping and hand movements etc. yet we can't fucking clap in time or sing 'AVB's' 'Blue and White Army' in time?!
They often have a Capo, facing the stand for pretty much the entire match with a megaphone conducting them. This is VERY common in the Bundesliga

Back
Top Bottom