Spurs v Watford (Mon 30th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dream scenario tomorrow. At it from minute one. 2 or 3 goals up by HT.

Reality. Half asleep first half. Get to 60-70 minute still 0-0 and start stressing and panicking.

Looks like a low attendance as well. Probably could have shut the upper tier for this game.

Hope the players turn up even if the fans don’t.
Expecting a pretty shit atmosphere tomorrow tbh.

Looks like a low attendance as well. Probably could have shut the upper tier for this game.

Hope the players turn up even if the fans don’t.
Expecting a pretty shit atmosphere tomorrow tbh.
I don't think they can shut tiers because of ST holders. This is the problem, non ST fans go on results, SF loss doesn't help and the opposition on Monday not so attractive plus people either live far away or unable to break routines.

Last edited:
So what! I'm going, what's the problem? It is not every Monday, once a while won't harm. Oh sorry people have routines not to break.

Some people have jobs that make it difficult to go to these bollocks fixtures. The only rationale for moving it is to keep Tv happy so unsure why you’re getting on a high horse about it

So what! I'm going, what's the problem? It is not every Monday, once a while won't harm. Oh sorry people have routines not to break.
5HE.gif

I'm just saying, that yes, people do have routines that they can't break. Transport issues that can't be sorted. Real life issues that will get in the way. If it was a Saturday or a Sunday then you would be seeing a much larger take up of tickets. You really can't be aggro with the fan base because of shitty scheduling.

5HE.gif

I'm just saying, that yes, people do have routines that they can't break. Transport issues that can't be sorted. Real life issues that will get in the way. If it was a Saturday or a Sunday then you would be seeing a much larger take up of tickets. You really can't be aggro with the fan base because of shitty scheduling.
I wonder how Manu London supporters do it?!

Why couldn’t we have been the early kick off today?

Fuck you Sky, but thanks for the money, to some extent.

Whilst I dislike Monday night football, at least it will give me something to look forward to at work. We need to back the boys to get us over the line and finish as well as possible

I think that people predicting a dour, subdued atmosphere tomorrow, which will be as flat as an 11 year old's 'A' Cup are conveniently forgetting that THIS is the TRUE North London Derby...

Woolwich ArseAnal should be more concerned with how Charlton & Millwall are doing not us...
For US... local rivals Watford... at home... under the lights... has all the ingredients of A CRACKING ATMOSPHERE ....
let's make it so.... I know I Will!!

Back
Top Bottom