Spurs v Villa Sunday 26 Nov 2pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So is ange still the messiah ? I think he's the right man for us right now..
But no he's not top class..
Hes perfect for levy, plays football the right way but has no plan B.
Anybody still think our squad is OK..?
No defenders and no strikers, it was obvious what was coming, ange just papered over a load of cracks at the start....
This is not going to be an enjoyable season, I don't see us getting many points in the near future either. .

Maddison was chipping in with goals, without him and with Son out of sorts we look toothless.
Has Johnson got any goals in him or is he another Richarlison ?

IMG-2399.jpg

Looks about right. 2-2 would have been fair.

Ah well, coulda shoulda woulda.

Considering the players we had at our disposal for this game, I was happy with the performance. Unfortunately we will continue to get punished if we can't finish, there were gilt edged chances created today.
Losing Bentancur really didn't help us either. Yet another inept show by the officials - how is it ok for our players to be sitting ducks for potential leg-breaking tackles?
We deserved more but Lady Luck seems to have deserted us at the moment.
Ange has his work cut out to get a decent team out for next week - good luck Ange, we're gonna need it!

Tell me a team outside of city that has the depth to cover 2x CB and 4 x CMs.

I'd wager you can't
There squad isn't even as big as people make out. They lost Rodri and we saw what happened to them. They even pushed Woolwich into a title race with their squad.

He doesn't have the positional sense. Honestly if Dier was there Watkins probably doesn't score.
What?! See Dier’s positional sense for the Wolves winner last week.

Royal nor Davies are ideal CBs, but please please please can we refrain from using today as a reason to bring Dier back into the starting XI.

So is ange still the messiah ? I think he's the right man for us right now..
But no he's not top class..
Hes perfect for levy, plays football the right way but has no plan B.
Anybody still think our squad is OK..?
No defenders and no strikers, it was obvious what was coming, ange just papered over a load of cracks at the start....
This is not going to be an enjoyable season, I don't see us getting many points in the near future either. .
Oh fuck off would ye

2nd rate club villa. Defending was shocking by us. And it's a joke davies is still at our club. Championship player at best.
Villa are good, which is why it is positive that we were so much better than them with so many players missing. Davies was excellent, it was mainly the lack of understanding between him and Emerson that was the problem.

Bad luck coupled with being wasteful.

How many decent players are out injured? It feels like a mountain of them.

They had a go and I'll take that. It's a cruel game though.

Back
Top Bottom