Spurs v Villa Sunday 26 Nov 2pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The root of this (because I know injuries are bad luck) is a lack of composure. Chelsea we chucked the game in the bin, same at the end of wolves game. Today, some composure infront of goal and we'd have won the game by half time.

We lost our most composed and quality player in the summer. Ange needs some better players because the style is clearly excellent, dominating possession and creating chances.
I mean you could just blame everything on composure.

HOW THE FUCK CAN WE BE TIRED? Very few of these players are international players. I believe we’ve played well enough to win this but lack of finishing. These guys are really our second string and for Villa , it is a good time to play us. I think it’s a bit too early to be pessimistic, even if we loose three in a row, we know the players that are coming back into the squad so there is light at the end of the tunnel.
you want front foot pressing football it comes with fatigue tax

Back
Top Bottom