SPURS v MOSCOW ...battle for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't understand why you lot don't want to go to the Europa League. I'd take a Europa trophy over winning the FA Cup or finishing 4th. It looks like it is going to to difficult to even get 4th in the league.

The problem is that you wont win the EL if you play Trippier, Mason, Carroll, , Onomah and Davies away to a full strength Dortmund

Many feel that if we want to win it, we can, but why bother qualifying to go half strength in massive games..?

Eriksen has been unreal.

There has been clear improvements in the way we've played the past few weeks, ever since Chelsea really. It's no coincidence that within this time Eriksen has hit form. We look a completely different team to the one pre Chelsea.

Very impressive so far. Walker and Rose so important. What a cross from rose.

I don't understand why you lot don't want to go to the Europa League. I'd take a Europa trophy over winning the FA Cup or finishing 4th. It looks like it is going to to difficult to even get 4th in the league.

Plus you get to play in the Super Cup at the beginning of next season.
Because Poch has already stated we don't have the necessary strength in our squad to balance Europe and the league. As well as that it's blatantly obvious he will rotate players which will not be enough to win it being that our rotation players are not good enough to beat some of the good teams in that competition.

If I had even a slight feeling that Poch would take the Europa seriously I would be all for trying to win it. I know what will happen though so I prefer we just focus on the league.

Just looked at line ups for the other 2 Wembley matches and it looks the strongest team except injuries.
We need to win this and not allow them back in it or the benefits of playing our strongest team is diminished

I can definitely see Winks starting every Europa league game and it gives Dembele much needed mid week rest. Slower level of play and he doesn't look out of place at all.

Back
Top Bottom