Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Berg fucked us - if he starts ahead of Bale again Jose must fuck off
It's going to take time to integrate Bale into the Kane, Son. We're starting to see the payoff with Bergwjin (in terms of opportunity) but Bergwjin squanders chances.

I'd rather risk Bale in there, the upside is much higher.

In all honesty our league position has flattered us. I don’t call letting the opposition have 17 attempts, 10 on target effective bus parking. Some teams aren’t really cut out to play this way.

Second half we outplayed them, created the much better chances. Proper title fight that one.

Confirmed out league position for me rather than the opposite.

People fucking moaning about tactics. FUCK OFF!!! These tactics have won Jose countless trophies. What he relies on is his front men scoring when they get a chance. Stevie B has to be dropped. One on one and fucks it. No to me your done kid. If this team wants trophies we have no time for fucking passengers like you
But possibly he had better/different players so those tactics worked? you can't take 1 tactic and apply it to any team around the world can you? FUCK OFF!!? lol

Back
Top Bottom