Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unlucky with the missed chances. Bergwijn and Kane should have scored, two huge misses. Davies, Aurier, CB's and Hojbjerg all did well. Lucas was atrocious when he came on bar a few headers, really should have seen Ndombele in the last 20 mins. Curtis Jones looks a very good player. Can't emphasize enough how poor I thought Lucas played. Big 3 points for Liverpool.

Not trying to melt, but we've exhausted our squad now to get a point out of Palace and Liverpool. I don't have high hopes for the Leicester match.
Leicester have played the same amount of matches this week. We'll see how it goes though.

Gotta start Ndombele against them.

Oh come on, look at the chances Bergwijn had at the start of the second half and then again followed by Kane's header from the corner.

The game plan was there to work. Individual errors/fluffed lines can't be legislated against.
I'm not pointing out individual passes (like Lucas' one in the last seconds), I'm talking about the entire team as a whole. There were countless times where we could have broke but bottled the movement because of a shit pass.

Yes we had chances that we should have scored. That Kane missed header hurts. But if we're going to give the other team the ball, we have to make our small amount of possession count.

In all honesty our league position has flattered us. I don’t call letting the opposition have 17 attempts, 10 on target effective bus parking. Some teams aren’t really cut out to play this way.
No it hasn’t

We were top for a reason

We still would be if we hadn’t missed three easy chances
Ridiculous

Bergwijn can't buy a goal even if that chance wasn't the easiest, and Kane buries that header 9/10 times.

When we don't create a lot of chances we need to bury basically everyone we get and we didn't tonight.

I'm not pointing out individual passes (like Lucas' one in the last seconds), I'm talking about the entire team as a whole. There were countless times where we could have broke but bottled the movement because of a shit pass.

Yes we had chances that we should have scored. That Kane missed header hurts. But if we're going to give the other team the ball, we have to make our small amount of possession count.
Bergwyns chance is way worse then Kane's. Square it and it's a tap in

Chin up everyone, that was a good scrap, another day and we win that. Many twists and turns to come yet.

One thing - I felt that was Liverpool at their best. Spurs not at theirs. We’re better than them, I know it

Unlucky with the missed chances. Bergwijn and Kane should have scored, two huge misses. Davies, Aurier, CB's and Hojbjerg all did well. Lucas was atrocious when he came on bar a few headers, really should have seen Ndombele in the last 20 mins. Curtis Jones looks a very good player. Can't emphasize enough how poor I thought Lucas played. Big 3 points for Liverpool.
Lucas was absolute wank. He makes Bergiwijn look like a world class player

Back
Top Bottom