Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This was no different from last year. Woodwork denies Spurs second goal and Aurier miscue leads to the Liverpool game winner. Why put that ball out for a corner ? Fuk me.

Liverpool are levels above us even with half their backline out

Reality check for us all
So , so wrong . Football is about defending as well as attacking . We slipped up once today the rest was solid . Could have scored 3 goals. We are a very hard team to beat & will continue to be throughout the season

I havent.

I have just simply pointed out how wrong you are. There is no back and forth here, just me 100% right and you obviously and totally wrong.
And you're just a soppy **** who gives Reguilon 100% and Davies 0%. Like I said - it's shades of grey.

ps - as you're so much better at management than Mourinho, why the **** are you such a failure?

Last edited:
Not sure going MORE defensive when we're already at 23% possession is optimal.... but time will tell

This is 100% on Mourinho. We had 23% possession in the 15 minutes prior to the substitution, pinned back and conceding chances.

Same thing happened last week - you can not make additional defensive substitutions when you have no control of the game, it simply invites more pressure and allows the opposition to get even further forward.

100% predictable, 100% the fault of the manager. Sorry.

First half we were utter wank. But a moment of quality kept us in the game. Second half it was competitive for about 25 mins, then after we missed a load of sitters we reverted to the park the bus mentality and from there we have our result.

What a fucking annoying end...
It was smash and grab from us for 89 minutes....
Then, fucking smash and grab from them at the end...

It's all the hard work not paying off that hurts the most...
Those Scouse cunts really have the sign over us.
Bar one or two miracles up there, we've been cursed at Anfield since the fucking Titanic went down!

Back
Top Bottom