Spurs v Forest 11-Mar-23. 3pm ko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we go with

Forster
Emerson Romero Dier Davies Perisic
Skipp Hogbog
Kulu Kane Son

Then he should be sacked during half time.
Pubehead is injured. Can’t imagine Hoj will start, nor Son who is an embarrassment. If the latter does, I think it’s down to commercial influence. No other explanation

On route to N17. Didn’t bother putting my ST on the exchange as I can foresee +10k empty seats anyway.

Now, looking forward in a perverse way to this afternoon. Most intrigued to see/hear the reaction in the ground to Conte and the team. I’m guessing general apathy will reign but who knows. I’ll join in with the very vocal fella in front of me whose general refrain hasn’t varied outside of “what is he doing now? Fucking change it” about Conte and “he can’t even pass the fucking football, much less control it” about most of the team. . Brennan Johnson is another plus to the afternoon obvs.

Shame I’ll be surrounded by half and half scarf wearing tourists.

I’m also pleased with a Sat 3pm KO - might be one of my last at WHL for a (Long) while to be honest. I’ve had enough and Spurs have knocked the stuffing out of me…,

Genuinely stuck at home with a sick child today. If anyone with a CRN wants a free ticket to the game then PM me. I do realise that £0 is above market value… but you never know.

If we go with

Forster
Emerson Romero Dier Davies Perisic
Skipp Hogbog
Kulu Kane Son

Then he should be sacked during half time.
The only variances from this shit show is the wingbacks. And tbh, whether it's Davies or Perisic barely matters. Son will still fuck everything up and Kulu will still cut in on his left and get cut off.....or watch Son fuck up once he gets the ball.

At least it's a nice day.

Ross Geller Friends GIF by netflixlat

Not on UK TV obviously, however TV options...

Isn't the internet wonderful

We couldn't...... Stadium austerity. Learn to deal with this unfortunate fact.

Then again levy’s plans & managers plans are different things

Back
Top Bottom