Spurs v Forest 11-Mar-23. 3pm ko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've had my seat on the exchange for a couple of days now and it hasn't gone. Cant go to the game rather than wont go!

Would rather it didn't sit empty so if anyone with a crn wants it free of charge let me know. Just pay it forward and put some money in a charity box or something. South stand block 259
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Forster
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Emerson - Hojbjerg - Skipp - Davies
Kulu - Kane - Son
He'll go with that.

Personally, I'd rather see Sarr get a start and rest Hojbjerg who looks nackered. Id play Emerson LWB and Davies LCB ahead of Lenglet and start Richy ahead of Son.

Do think we'll win but it won't be as easy as it probably should be.

Pochettino didn’t inherit a world class 11 though did he?
I don’t remember us having a world class 11 when AVB got sacked and intertim had them for 6 months or even at the start of the Pochettino regin.
Rose, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane, Dele, Dier, Vertongon were all nowhere near the players they were in 2014 compared to 2017.
Pochettino built a very good team ok it didn’t end well but a lot of that blame is on the board for not giving him time and money for the re build
Completely agree. He built it and improved players as I said.

The rebuild was too late, we should have pushed the boat out in 2017 when it was obvious we had a stellar 11 and only needed a few tweaks to improve the squad. Short sighted, missed opportunity from the loot loving locusts at the helm

Haaa... Fuck the naysayers...
Tomorrow is gonna be FUCKING MENTAL!

All worlds colliding at one time...

Anti Spurs vs. Pro Spurs, Anti Levy, Pro Conte... To dare is to do .... But do we try, do we fail.... it's gonna be a fucking melting pot of long suffering retro anger and Generation-X entitlement!

I've got my ORIGINAL (not off e-bay) 1981 Le Coq Sportif top and vintage Navy Parker ready.... Fuck it, I just might even wear my brown CORDS!!!

I can't fucking wait!

Fuck the Champions League...
Fuck the Super League ....
Fuck FILTHY middle Eastern BILLIONS, fuck selfie sticks and tourists , and desperate "Sonny, can I have your shirt?" placards....

This is Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham Forest...
ON A SATURDAY,
AT 3pm....
That's vintage FOOTBALL GOLD right there!

So Let's recreate a true 1980s RETRO SATURDAY vibe at WHITE HART LANE....

If only the players had a quarter of your passion, we'd be in a much better place!

Completely agree. He built it and improved players as I said.

The rebuild was too late, we should have pushed the boat out in 2017 when it was obvious we had a stellar 11 and only needed a few tweaks to improve the squad. Short sighted, missed opportunity from the loot loving locusts at the helm

We couldn't...... Stadium austerity. Learn to deal with this unfortunate fact.

I just hope it's not toxic today, hope the fans back the team and get behind them rather than turn on the manager.
If wiggy slows play down and tries to strangle the first half, they will be boo’d off and rightly so. Need to to score early and go at them, else it will be toxic

It will be dead to start and mirror the Fulham neutral section, the players will have to lift the crowd

Back
Top Bottom