Spurs v Forest 11-Mar-23. 3pm ko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm scheduled to go to a sparring camp for a jiu-jitsu competition instead of watching this game.

I'm going to struggle like hell and probably hurt like mofo because of a bum shoulder. But it is going to be a more pleasant experience than watching Spurs if Conte is still here.

You know, I've reached the point where, if this bunch of lazy cunts put on a magnificent display on Saturday and thrash Forest out of sight, I'd be even more pissed off with them than I am now.

Just give Forest a 0-3 and take the day off - it would be less painful.

You can't list tickets for lower than face value. They're not getting sold, haha
I can’t wait for that mythical 100k season ticket waiting list to evaporate

Once Son is free transferred to Rennes or Nice, there will be zero interest from the day trippers

The club is teetering and when it tumbles I want as much economic pain for Levy as possible. Absolutely sick of this mundane cycle, I want meltdown and DESTRUCTION. Half empty stadium etc

I'm weirdly looking forward to this now....

The same way a Middle aged, suburban stockbroker stuck in a loveless marriage looks forward to his weekend S&M sex dungeon torture sessions with Deirdre from the WI!!

Corner Tiling GIF by Schlüter-Systems KG

I can’t wait for that mythical 100k season ticket waiting list to evaporate

Once Son is free transferred to Rennes or Nice, there will be zero interest from the day trippers

The club is teetering and when it tumbles I want as much economic pain for Levy as possible. Absolutely sick of this mundane cycle, I want meltdown and DESTRUCTION. Half empty stadium etc
Son's gonna be getting wheeled out onto the pitch well into his 40's for us, as long as there are happy clapping South Koreans turning up to cheer and clap him and buy his shirt despite Spurs losing, playing like shite and him doing absolutely fuck all on the pitch, then there'll be a special place for him in Levy's heart.

Back
Top Bottom