Spurs v Forest 11-Mar-23. 3pm ko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No One Page GIF

Saturday, 3pm... Forest at home...

This feels OLD SCHOOL!!

And Old school needs,
old school must!

(I dunno what that means, but it sounded good in my head!)

I'm sorry to do this to you, but its inevitable when you support tottenham...the real trick is learning to just accept it like us older fans have.......God I hate admitting that

I love that you think I'm young, but are you suggesting that you don't "give a fuck" if we lose games you "shit" teams?

(You can't have "learned to accept" it before now as you're always very quick to rant and melt....)

I love that you think I'm young, but are you suggesting that you don't "give a fuck" if we lose games you "shit" teams?

(You can't have "learned to accept" it before now as you're always very quick to rant and melt....)
No its a new thing for me, this bullshit has broken me. No I don't like loosing to shit teams or any teams for that matter, but that's what we constantly get served up....soooo now it's better to just expect it, that way my weekends aren't completely ruined and I don't have to lie on my own in a dark room and ignore my wife and kids.....
Actually not sure if that's a win either way 🤣😂

Couldn’t careless anymore this season. Don’t particularly want Top 4 if we are going to churn out pathetic displays like last night and fail to properly address the weaknesses in the squad. What is the point? It does nothing but embarrass the supporters and line Levy and Co’s pockets. Liverpool can have 4th for all i care. The camp is clearly unhappy and Conte is off, so why should any supporter bother? I had the same stance at the end of Mourinho tenure and I’m doing the same thing. I won’t be watching this shite anymore and couldn’t give a fuck about 4th.

Does anyone actually give a fuck about finishing in the top 4?

I would like to finish in the top 4, but
a) I don’t think we will under Conte or Mason if appointed
b) even if we did it would be papering over enormous cracks, it wont bring about the necessary changes.
c) self preservation. I’m too pissed off at being badly let down by this lot that I have ‘checked out’ and am trying not to care

Back
Top Bottom