Spurs U21 vs Woolwich U21 (7pm, Friday 28th March, WHL)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was in block 13 because i was too lazy to sort tickets when they came out and had to rely on SpursLegend SpursLegend . From there you could hear the couple of hundred Woolwich on a couple of occasions. They even did both their songs before the fire drill.

13 was a bit sparse at 6.55 but soon filled up and got in the swing of it. Sherwood was spotted in one of the boxes just behind us. Didn't see him myself but saw Pat Jennings on the way out who gave a wave on demand.

Only negative points were Jordan Archer wouldnt acknowledge the score and Vlad didn't fancy coming for a pint with me. Lightweight.

I was in block 13 because i was too lazy to sort tickets when they came out and had to rely on SpursLegend SpursLegend . From there you could hear the couple of hundred Woolwich on a couple of occasions. They even did both their songs before the fire drill.

13 was a bit sparse at 6.55 but soon filled up and got in the swing of it. Sherwood was spotted in one of the boxes just behind us. Didn't see him myself but saw Pat Jennings on the way out who gave a wave on demand.

Only negative points were Jordan Archer wouldnt acknowledge the score and Vlad didn't fancy coming for a pint with me. Lightweight.
Would imagine that Vlad has had enough pints to last him for a while unless he disguises himself:rolleyes:

Must admit "he'll swallow your cum" was my personal favourite; second to "he'll spitroast your son" :bae:

Those gooners were giving it outside their entrance after the game, saw one or two of them in handcuffs and it smelled like they'd let off a smoke bomb or something. Weird how they thought they were hard after being silent for the best part of 90 minutes..

The swallow your cum one was mine but credit for the spitroast one has to go to 8cspurs8 8cspurs8

I'm cracking up sitting here remembering them! You've just reminded me. Quality

Ruben Lameiras said our Under-21s were driven by the fantastic support at the Lane in Friday's derby victory against Woolwich.
“The atmosphere was amazing and the fans were class, that helped us. We felt the support and we wanted to do them proud. In the end I thought we dominated and it was a good win for us.

Nice to see Ruben Lamierius big up the surporters (1882) who created a fantastic atmosphere last Friday.THFC take note how a few thousand fans lift players to achieve greater heights COYS

Back
Top Bottom