Spurs U21 vs Woolwich U21 (7pm, Friday 28th March, WHL)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's get this bandwagon rolling!

We've got about 10 weeks for this to gather as much momentum as possible. I reckon we should be able to get more than we got at Underhill last year if everyone spreads the word! I wouldn't be surprised if some of them organize to come down and try to create an atmosphere after what we did at Underhill, so I guess it's important we don't let them get one back over on us!

So, we can set a date/venue for an U21 match a couple of months away, but we still haven't firmed up the FA Youth cup 4th round game that has to be played within the next 19 days. #spursy

I'll be there for this one, POETS day and all that.

So, we can set a date/venue for an U21 match a couple of months away, but we still haven't firmed up the FA Youth cup 4th round game that has to be played within the next 19 days. #spursy
Of the 4th round games for which both teams have been decided (ie there's no Team X or Team Y vs Team Z) we are the only game without a date and ground confirmed. #Spursy indeed.

Im in.

The ridiculous thing about the FAYC game - of the 4 games still to be organised, THFC vs FFC is the only one where both teams are already known. The other three are waiting for 3rd round games to be completed.

Have the U21 played Woolwich away yet this season? Where do they invade now that Underill is RIPing
It's only Barnet FC that don't play there now. Other games still take place down there, no reason why Woolwich wouldnt be using it..... although I'm not certain they atill are.

Don't really think anyone is expecting any news tbh! We already know everything!

Guess the guys on the pod could start mentioning it on there - more times it's mentioned, more people turn up!
Just wondering about ticketing arrangements, don't suppose the club will let on until a few weeks before max

Back
Top Bottom