Spurs U21 vs Woolwich U21 (7pm, Friday 28th March, WHL)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vlad Chiriches returns to action this evening as we host Woolwich in the Barclays Under-21 Premier League
Our Romanian international defender has been sidelined with a back problem since the end of January.
But he’s been named in the squad for this evening’s North London derby at White Hart Lane, where he’ll be joined by a host of our young players – including several who were on the bench for our recent Europa League trip to Benfica.

Squad: Jordan Archer, Liam Priestley, Alex McQueen, Vlad Chiriches, Dominic Ball, Kevin Stewart, Giancarlo Gallifuoco, Connor Ogilvie, Milos Veljkovic, Laste Dombaxe, Harry Winks, Nathan Oduwa, Aaron McEneff, Kenneth McEvoy, Souleymane Coulibaly, Ruben Lameiras.

No Coulthirst as he joined Southend on loan for the rest of the season today.

I'm ripping as fast as I can!!!
article-0-0123ACA900000578-192_468x293.jpg

Vlad Chiriches returns to action this evening as we host Woolwich in the Barclays Under-21 Premier League
Our Romanian international defender has been sidelined with a back problem since the end of January.
But he’s been named in the squad for this evening’s North London derby at White Hart Lane, where he’ll be joined by a host of our young players – including several who were on the bench for our recent Europa League trip to Benfica.

Squad: Jordan Archer, Liam Priestley, Alex McQueen, Vlad Chiriches, Dominic Ball, Kevin Stewart, Giancarlo Gallifuoco, Connor Ogilvie, Milos Veljkovic, Laste Dombaxe, Harry Winks, Nathan Oduwa, Aaron McEneff, Kenneth McEvoy, Souleymane Coulibaly, Ruben Lameiras.

No Coulthirst as he joined Southend on loan for the rest of the season today.
Vlad's the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it!

"He had a drink then Vlad fell over, yes indeed Vlad fell over, he had a drinl Vlad fell over in the snoooooow"

VLAD'S the way (uh-huh, uh huh) I like it....

OR...

Vlad Chiricheș,
Vlad Chiricheș, Chires-Cheroo...

Vlad the Impaler is coming for you!!!
Vlad Chiricheș,
Vlad Chiricheș, Chires-Cheree...

I'm glad that he plays for THFC!

How 'bout it tonight??
If I remember to... I'll start one of 'em!

Back
Top Bottom