Spurs U21 vs Woolwich U21 (7pm, Friday 28th March, WHL)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was a bit surprised my tickets were given in block 15 to be honest seeing as they're "nearly sold out" - I guess maybe i'll just be in one of the front rows?

Don't know why they can't just make a match like this unreserved seating to be honest
I expect it's partly to do with the fact they know Woolwich will bring some along too, and are probably wary after the issue with the smoke bombs at Underhill last season.

I expect it's partly to do with the fact they know Woolwich will bring some along too, and are probably wary after the issue with the smoke bombs at Underhill last season.
Maybe, but even against Bolton U21s we had reserved seating, and that was before Underhill

Back
Top Bottom