Spurs right now - first post

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha you're a legend for that Rob.

As someone who used to live on the west coast too I know how it can be annoying having to wake up/sometimes miss games due to the time difference and being away from Spurs fans can be hard too since there isn't many people to discuss it with across the pond. Good group of people on here though and there's good discussion going on most of the time so it's a very good place to discuss and debate about Spurs.

There's also www.LAspurs.com if you didn't know about it already

Haha you're a legend for that Rob.

As someone who used to live on the west coast too I know how it can be annoying having to wake up/sometimes miss games due to the time difference and being away from Spurs fans can be hard too since there isn't many people to discuss it with across the pond. Good group of people on here though and there's good discussion going on most of the time so it's a very good place to discuss and debate about Spurs.

There's also www.LAspurs.com if you didn't know about it already

Thanks mate. Yeh been to a few of the LA Spurs games and play football with some guys that go and a bunch of other english guys out here.

Still been looking for a good spurs forum for a while. the others seem full of people that take it to seriously, think they know it all, get mad if you don't follow forum rules and have inside jokes.....hint.

Agree with allot of what you have to say, although remember that Soldado, Chadli, Paulinhio were all signed before Baldini got to the club.

I am fully behind Sherwood now. I hope he can be the mix between Redknapp & AVB. As I said of we just play to our strengths we should make top 6.

welcome!
just a correction though soldado was signed under baldini..heres a picture of him negociating the deal
asbaldini.PNG

Thanks. While I agree with you Soldado & Defoe would be good upfront with a partner, would the team end up giving something away in the defense/midfield. Very few teams play 2 strikers these days, and there is a reason for that. Personally I would like to see Lamela given a go in the Attacking Midfield role. He can play the sort of role Sheringham used to play, but also the role Van Der Vaart used to play.

Good first post.

However, City play 2 up and look at how they rip teams apart. I'll concede that they let them in at the other end as well, but when you have that midfield feeding those strikers omg it makes me wooden.

How I wish we could do the same.

I think we *could* make it work, would love to see a 4-1-2-1-2 formation, but that largely depends on us having Sandro available and wingers who can tuck in when needed.

Back
Top Bottom