Spurs Questions of the Day/Week - Trivia Awesomeness etc..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had a poster of Nico Claesen playing at Anfield with the old Adidas Tango football. I think he was jinking past Steve Nicol. One of my favourite players but for no specific reason.

Remaining

Brazil - Paulinho + Gomes, Sandro, Gilberto, Defendi + 2

France - Capoue + Gallas, Lloris, Ginola, Dervite, Malbranque, Chimbonda, Kaboul, Bentaleb, Dalmat, Kamanan, Saha, Pamarot + 1

Spain - Soldado + Ceballos, Falque, Nayim, Sanchez + 1

Remaining

Brazil - Paulinho + Gomes, Sandro, Gilberto, Defendi + 2

France - Capoue + Gallas, Lloris, Ginola, Dervite, Malbranque, Chimbonda, Kaboul, Bentaleb, Dalmat, Kamanan, Saha, Pamarot + 1

Spain - Soldado + Ceballos, Falque, Nayim, Sanchez + 1
Dammit there was a time when I was really into the youth/development reserve team...

Has anyone said Dominguez yet... I hope not as its wrong, he's Portuguese u fucking idiot... GOD WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID

:myword:

( yes I googled it & I hate myself)

Ok so 2 Brazilians and one Frenchman left, here's some clues.

The Frenchman (and probably the hardest to know of the lot) started his career at Spurs in the early 00s but never played for us and never made it in football, retiring at the age of 24.

One of the Brazilians was on loan (trial), the other only lasted half a season at the club. Both have been referenced in this thread in the past.

Bruno Uvini for the young brazillian loanee. Followed him on Twitter. Quite why i dont know as he never posted once in English.

Bruno Uvini for the young brazillian loanee. Followed him on Twitter. Quite why i dont know as he never posted once in English.

That's one. Incredibly has played 8 professional games in his career yet has 3 Brazil caps for the full team!

Back
Top Bottom