Spurs going to Seattle and Chicago

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We was going to do this. Find Chicago dan, talk to him. ASk him a few questions like..like why didn't you call, why you gotta be like this, what about the time in Plymouth where I took you balls but you refused to give me your shaft. Ask him why he left didn't say a word. A few words was all we wanted, a call every now and then, a text, tweet us. But no nooooo he has to play the big tough man with loads of guns. Had to cut out on us, had to play it cool. Had to get a tattoo of the The Fighting Cock on his arse, which is for life for fucks sake, made us believe in him, got us a mic to record the podcast, make it sound all good then, then... silence. Just wanna know you're alive man, just want to know that you're still breathing, that your heart is still beating... just want to know that you still love us, that you love us in the same what that we still.. love... you. You.

We was going to do this. Find Chicago dan, talk to him. ASk him a few questions like..like why didn't you call, why you gotta be like this, what about the time in Plymouth where I took you balls but you refused to give me your shaft. Ask him why he left didn't say a word. A few words was all we wanted, a call every now and then, a text, tweet us. But no nooooo he has to play the big tough man with loads of guns. Had to cut out on us, had to play it cool. Had to get a tattoo of the The Fighting Cock on his arse, which is for life for fucks sake, made us believe in him, got us a mic to record the podcast, make it sound all good then, then... silence. Just wanna know you're alive man, just want to know that you're still breathing, that your heart is still beating... just want to know that you still love us, that you love us in the same what that we still.. love... you. You.

I thought you said on the pod one week to say he had been in touch and he was alive? Just PM me his name I'll find him and send you a photo of him holding today's newspaper

Got a mate who lives in Seattle who's a Sounders fan. He's talking about me going out for the game. Would you dirtbags be accommodating if an 1882'er came out?

Got an email from the club today confirming that an open training session and a "special event" on the eve of the game are in the works. I'll forward what I know, when I know it here.

Back
Top Bottom