Spurs going to Seattle and Chicago

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Need to make sure we are all sat in same place, I wonder how they will work that out

Beware everybody, Chicago Fire's stadium is a stupid distance out of town and makes White Hart Lane look like a hub for public transport as nothing nearby, we could sort out a tailgate nearer the time for people driving, I'll probably get a lot of my football sorry soccer club to drive up

Need to make sure we are all sat in same place, I wonder how they will work that out

Beware everybody, Chicago Fire's stadium is a stupid distance out of town and makes White Hart Lane look like a hub for public transport as nothing nearby, we could sort out a tailgate nearer the time for people driving, I'll probably get a lot of my football sorry soccer club to drive up
I just noticed the away support at their stadium is supposed to sit in Section 134. Surely they will allow more than that.

I just noticed the away support at their stadium is supposed to sit in Section 134. Surely they will allow more than that.

Good info, been there a few times, twice to see Beckham and he no showed the prick and really at Toyota there is next to no away support usually so would never have known that

Yeah will be worth a phone call between now and the 24th to see what their plan is, I will give them a shout at the weekend if nobody else does

Back
Top Bottom