Spurs fans in brent??

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you talking about The Black Bull? If you are then it closed down a few years ago. It's a big shame as I watched Saturday games there before I got a season ticket, and saw us win the league cup in there as well as beat City to get 4th :(

Didn't they film an episode of The Inbetweeners in there? I'm sure they used a pub in Ruislip

Didn't they film an episode of The Inbetweeners in there? I'm sure they used a pub in Ruislip
Yeah that was the first pub they went to where the Fonejacker bloke is serving behind the bar and Will gets that bloke to order food so they can get a beer! I can't remember the other pub they went to in that episode

That it, it was a spurs pub years ago.

I'm tempted to look in there when there's an away game on the box. Trouble is, I went in there once and there were five people in, it was freezing cold and the barmaid had to go upstairs and ask how much a bottle of Becks was. Shame really, I wonder if it could be turned into good pub.

the spurs pub in ruislip your thinking of is probably the bell , next to ruislip gardens tube. used to go in there years ago, was heavy spurs , maybe still is ?

still drive past it on the odd friday night on way to the wealdstone football club just further up a bit, to see the bands that are on.
mqdefault.jpg

do you see this fella on your travels?

im new on here , just a question. everytime i leave this site , i try and get back on but it dont recognise my password so i have to apply to reset it and they send me a new one. takes ages , is this normal or something on my computers settings wrong. cheers.

im new on here , just a question. everytime i leave this site , i try and get back on but it dont recognise my password so i have to apply to reset it and they send me a new one. takes ages , is this normal or something on my computers settings wrong. cheers.

Try taking the caps lock off next time you enter your password again. :thumbup:;)

Back
Top Bottom