Spurs fans in brent??

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's one in Ruislip (I forget the name), it's not in Brent but that's the best answer you'll get in this thread. x

Not from Brent, but I live in Kilburn at the moment. Does that count?

Don't really know about pubs because I go and meet friends in Marylebone for most away games that are on the box.

Corrib rest in queens park gets alot of yids in there when the games are on.last game i watched in there was fulham at home,while chelsea v west ham was on the other screen.there were know Fulham or west ham in there,one chelsea and 15-20 yids...shame we lost,though!

I'm part time as my gf lives next to the big Asda just up from Wembley Park. Yet to see a yido don a hat, jacket, shirt or any garm. Just rascal clobber and chav teams.

There's one in Ruislip (I forget the name), it's not in Brent but that's the best answer you'll get in this thread. x
Are you talking about The Black Bull? If you are then it closed down a few years ago. It's a big shame as I watched Saturday games there before I got a season ticket, and saw us win the league cup in there as well as beat City to get 4th :(

Are you talking about The Black Bull? If you are then it closed down a few years ago. It's a big shame as I watched Saturday games there before I got a season ticket, and saw us win the league cup in there as well as beat City to get 4th :(
sounds familiar, I think that was it, I think there's another one in the area as well, I forget the name now.

Back
Top Bottom