Spurs Fan Survey

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey guys thanks for the input and I have taken on board some of the feedback but it just gives me more to write about when I evaluate how well it worked. If you could try and spread the word about this a bit I need another like 40 people to fill it out. It would be greatly appreciated

Completed, I would add that q7 or 8 do need a re-think and that their is an element of subjectivity for the questions asking 'more or less likely'.

For the record, the dissertation title for my first degree was 'a study into the interaction between infra-gravity and capillary waves in a wind-water environment'.

I guess what I learned, in all honesty, is that I did the wrong degree.:adewtf:

Done

Only circumstances I would stop using Yid is if Jewish groups or Kick It Out said it should stop. Also if standing were re-introduced I would use it niether less nor more.

Back
Top Bottom