Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

last year at southampton away walking away from the ground a pissed spurs fans came up to me grabbed me by the shoulder and started singing ' jingle bells, Woolwich smells, terry neil's a cunt, stay away from those north bank boys they've all got gonorrhea HEY' which i thought was brilliant

This is one thing that does my head in. Time and again I've been in the Bricklayers and the atmosphere has been immense, great singing, the Glory Glory CD going full belt featuring all those Chas n Dave classics. Then between the pub and the ground the crowd loses its voice, and it's absolute dullsville in the stadium.

Of course there are many reasons for this, but how I wish people would save their singing for the match if they can't manage both venues. Naturally I realise many, including myself, can do both. Maybe it's that we get diluted by all the non-singers when we enter the ground.

Funny that, 'cos whenever I've gone into The Brickies recently it's all; "Wenger is a fucking Paedophile"
that's when he's not having a "...wank behind the nearest (wank behind the nearest) wank behind the nearest tree..."
Not to mention the ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndless Sol (destroying) chants! "Campbell loves Barrymore" is fucking cringeworthy at best, but just plain tiresome and embarrassing for the most part!
There wasn't ONE pro-Spurs chant for a the ten minutes I was in there before the Newcastle game... haven't been in since TBH.

To the tune 'Oh when the Spurs'. Can be sung anywhere, especially at home.

My rabbit hutch is bigger than this
It's got a door and a rabbit

Keep them chants coming and as much as I hate Woolwich.
Would like to hear positive lively chants.
I want us to be the best fans in the league.

That's right mate , anyone else remember we all follow the tottenham over land and sea 'and Leicester !' Does anyone know why the Leicester bit is included in the song?
Remember singing that in Krakow, seems to have become less popular these days, but other clubs still sing it. I think the Leicester bit was because a lot of the motorways heading North (in particular the M1) used to say "to the North and Leicester".

Back
Top Bottom