Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was thinking of co-opting Holtby's song. You know all the parts, so I'll just put in the new lines.

His name is Alderweireld he is our number four.
He came to Tottenham Hotspur cause Jan was knocking on his door.

tumblr_nn2b2cJ6Hm1r8e765o1_500.gif

Toby, I love you how'd you say your last name x2
The only time Jan's alright
Is playing by your side
Until we see Eric Dier
you're the one that lights my fire

The Park Lane-Shelfside lasted for about 15 minutes, it was absolutely brilliant being part of it. Funny story - I usually sit in the Paxton and end up singing on my own for most games. Anyway, thought I would treat myself to an aisle seat in the West Stand for a change. However when I got to the turnstile, I discovered that I had actually booked a seat in the East, bang in the middle of the noisy boys in the corner, I could never tell left from right!! Anyway, had the best time ever, haven't sung so much and so loudly in such a long time. The downside was I had to stand all the way through, and I'm just not conditioned for that anymore, and as I had come straight from work, had silly boots on, which played havoc with my bunion - still hurts today! Also couldn't see part of the pitch, but not to worry, thought I could watch it on the screen, but forgot that they don't screen European games - what's that all about? Great night, great result and bring on the Germans!!!

I'm sure many of you saw this video of the Argentina fans at the World Cup in 2014 (if you haven't, watch it - it's absolutely brilliant).

Well apparently my prayers have been answered as we've come up with our own version. Would absolutely love this to get going at WHL.

Great Argentine football song. Spurs fans get hold of it and sing about their Belgian players??? and then can only manage one verse........poor, very poor.
My version of course is far, far better

You’re just a franchise from Plumstead
Scum from south of the river
Jealous of the mighty Tottenham Hotspur
Failing to merge with Fulham

So you envied what we had, and you thought you’ll come our way,
Forgetting that we’ll be here everyday
Bribing everyone you could, Henry Norris is no good
The corruption of your past it's your DNA

Back
Top Bottom