Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sammyspurs said:
Too many words :avbshock:

On the subject, its a fine line for me. I think its far more important that people sing, than what they sing.

For example, its better to have 20,000 singing By Far The Greatest Team (a song that bores me to tears), than 50 singing Grand Old Team

Totally agree

Big fan of this tune, I know Chelsea/liverpool do it for Torres and I'm sure other clubs do as well. If we could make it gooner free though I'd like to think it could get going

He's a BELGIAN wonder kid!
Now he's a yid!
Coming to score more goals than Peter crouch!

---

Jan is his name!
Champions league's his aim!
But chelsea's gone and fucked it once agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinn!!!!!

*To the tune of Always look on the bright side of life*

-------

Our number 5!
Doesn't fuck your wife!

S.L.R said:
A poster on DML called Coys1882 came up with this number and I rather like it

We signed the boy from Amsterdam you know you know
We might score goals from corners now yido yido
And if a gooner tries to pass he'll put the w****r on his arse
Jan vertonghen TOTTENHAMS number 5
Na na na na na na na na nana nana etc

Be great to see something like this take off, and some for the other new players.

This is genius!!^^^^^^

You know it's going to be super Jan Vertonghen. It's happened already, it won't change. It would be great if our songs were about the club, and not the opposition players. Ledley King had two songs in his career and they both mentioned Sol Campbell and John Terry. A bit disappointing creatively.

Are 2 Unlimited from Belgium, or Holland? Either way, it works... Badly.

Jan Jan, Jan Jan Jan Jan, Jan Jan Jan Jan,
Jan Jan, Jan Vert-ong-hen.

Jan Vertonghen, he'll jump for the sky,
No stiker too strong, no striker to high,
Jan Vertoghen, won't give up the fight
He plays for the Spurs and he does it with pride

No?

Leroy said:
Are 2 Unlimited from Belgium, or Holland? Either way, it works... Badly.

No?

This is perfect imo

As good as the well written songs with several verses look on paper, they just dont work.

We need simple chants that pissed up blokes can pick up on, and jump around to. I dont buy this argument that Spurs fans are not creative. Ive heard many a one off retort sfrom our fans that have people cracking up to.

What times your minibus - Wigan 9-1
Taxi for Maicon
Your sisters your mum - Joey Barton/Norwich
Here for the slappers - 4-0 down at Toon

etc etc

I dont hear other teams reciting the works of Walt Whitman when they pipe up....cant recall a new Man U, gooner, Pool or Chelsea song since I was a kid, unless its for a player, or a universal "we do what we want" type chant.

We came up the slow "Oh when..." and now the slow "Glory Glory" is taking hold.

Atmosphere has been pretty bad we all know, but lets not go OTT about how poor our fans are.

Stanners said:
Raitei said:
I liked 'Vertonghen... WHOAA, Vertonghen.... WHOAA. He came from Amsterdam, to play for tott-en-ham'

EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXACTLY!

why the need to mention ANY Gooner scum (except when playing them directly) whatsoever in ANY of our songs is beyond me... when we can talk about a trendy, cultural European Dutch City instead!

I'm still annoyed my previously mentioned Gylfi song to the tune of Sally Cinnamon by the Stone Roses hasn't kicked off:

BainsXIII said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BainsXIII/status/241241498853724160[/tweet]

to the tune of Sally Cinnamon by the Stone Roses...obviously.

BainsXIII said:
I'm still annoyed my previously mentioned Gylfi song to the tune of Sally Cinnamon by the Stone Roses hasn't kicked off:

BainsXIII said:

brilliant, would love a song like this to get going. I noticed West Ham fans sing part of twist n shout by The Beatles. They haven't adapted it they just sing the chorus but it sounds quite good.

BainsXIII said:

BainsXIII said:

would help if you went to a game :troll:

Back
Top Bottom