Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 18th March | KO: 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brentford beating Leicester who are suddenly in & around the relegation zone. I knew they weren’t doing well but didn’t realise how bad. They could go down.

Can someone clarify that if we do end up winning this, we cannot celebrate going into 3rd just incase Man Utd, Newcastle and anyone else with games in hand may actually win their games!?

I can confirm:

Points on the board > games in hand............ Unless you're Spurs.

Skipp has been fine, what game are people watching? Yeah he made a mistake before the end of the half but he’s been generally tidy with some nice long passes. Do people expect him to suddenly become Modric?

The worst player today has been Kane, dog dirt first 45 from him.

I am so bored of watching this team, these players and these tactics.

We are better than Southampton and that makes me happy but all I see is how slow, ponderous and lacking in flair we are.

Its genuinely making me sad.

Richy injury hurts us even more as it means more minutes for wage thieving Son

Fuck this shit man
Shut up you no nothing cunt...fuck off and support someone else you fucking shitcunt.
So tell me again, which side is the bottom of the League?
Dier is such a fucking clown
Jesus Christ.... State of this place on a matchday!!!
The negativity and nastiness are a sight to behold...

I realise that statistically, not everyone on here is a Spurs fan... but fuck me, it feels like NO ONE IS sometimes!!

Sort yourselves out FFS!

I'd like to say "Enjoy the 2nd half...." But by the sound of it, no one will enjoy anything ever again!!!

Dier is a fucking clown. Gets beat every time, don’t commit himself and Romero constantly bails him out.

This man can't still be at the club next season. I fail to understand his thought process when defending.

Back
Top Bottom