South Korea Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Find it all a bit odd really, kids used to hang out for autographs and that back in the day but this level of adult fandom is pretty extreme, guess it's the social media age we live in.

They're just footballers, good at kicking a ball about, most are really quite dull and uninteresting, lacking in personality, curiosity, intellect or wider interests. Good luck to them and all that but hang around at an airport to see them turn up? I just don't get it.
Son is bigger than Ben Hur there and so is the team, that is now patently obvious. (if it wasn't before)

Find it all a bit odd really, kids used to hang out for autographs and that back in the day but this level of adult fandom is pretty extreme, guess it's the social media age we live in.

They're just footballers, good at kicking a ball about, most are really quite dull and uninteresting, lacking in personality, curiosity, intellect or wider interests. Good luck to them and all that but hang around at an airport to see them turn up? I just don't get it.

Sonny is a next level phenomenon as far as SK sports go........ This isn't everyday shit.

Also you can tell by the squeal-factor, there's a LOT of young girls there.

Not sure SM is much of a factor either..... I remember the England team getting a similar reception at Heathrow after WC90.

It's supposed to be like 36 degrees outside in the middle of Summer in Seoul. A cool air-conditioned subway will probably take you right to the Inchon airport which is another cool place and ranked to be one of the most well facilitated airports in the world. And you get to see Sonny and the boys? That doesn't sound too bad.

Megastar! And he still is a humble guy. Once he hangs up his boots (hope that's a while away), I hope he finds a lovely girl and has gorgeous babies :)

I keep saying it; but once his dad finally gives up the key to his chastity pants it'll be a hareem.... Not just one lucky girl.

Last edited:
Son looks like waiting for his family. Actually the atmosphere in this club is so good now. I have a feeling that we are going to make a big thing for the upcoming season. (just a fucking trophy please :contepray:)

Not really, he’s having to carry his own bags! :levywtf:
Animated GIF

Surprised to see a man of his status doesn't have his bags carried by someone else. Makes you really wonder what could be in the bag lol
Would have had Arteta carrying the bags, but he was busy putting out the cones.
Happy Sport GIF by DAZN

yep, I got them in The right place.

Back
Top Bottom