So who is leaving today?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

if Carroll goes out on loan I'll be gutted. Apart from Eriksen he's probably our most creative player. Seriously lacked creativity against those slags yesterday, Soldado had nothing.

I think people are getting carried away with Carroll, I really don't think he would have offered much yesterday.

I think both Ade and BAE should go today. But I'm hoping we have replacements lined up, otherwise we'll be lacking in both positions.

Unfortunately Ade probably aint goin nowhere seeing as how he likes you to pay him to go.....

Benny 'I only play for the money' Ekotto probably aint much different

Fuck selling Benoit unless we get a replacement, he's a cult legend and I don't give a fuck if he plays for money, there's probably more players in our team who feel the same way but lie to the fans.

BAE gone to a Championship side.

If ever there was a player who's punching below his weight, regardless of the circumstances...

Like he gives a fuck :bae:

Back
Top Bottom