So who is leaving today?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A Ronseal kinda thread, this one.

Who is leaving the mighty Lilywhites today?

Will Ade finally get his chance to enjoy the sun in Turkey?
Will Benny be able to discover the joys of public transport in another city?

Ive got a feeling Sigs will be on his way out...

Will Carroll definatly get a loan with Capoue's injury?....Carroll can be loaned at a later point in the season.

Gomes....someone's gotta offer for him first, whose that desperate?

If Ade goes, then we will have to buy, have we planned for that? I think he will go tbh. Siggy won't be shipped out.

I think Benny will get a move, most likely to be a loan.

I'm no ITK, just using a bit of common

Gomes is an odd situation. Everything I've heard suggests that he doesn't want to leave us - and if he does, definitely not to a club outside of London as his family are well settled.

No one will want Gomes because he is very, very poor, happy to chillax in Enfield and won't take a hit on his wages.

Read the same for ekotto and dear Ade.

We will need to a chisel to pry these limpets away from us.

I've also got a funny feeling in my Holsten re: Lennon.

If there is such thing as a shock movement anymore, his departure could be it.

Please don't sell Siggurdsson he was one of my favorite players in the EPL even before we bought him.

Don't

Let

Him

Go

Please

:gylfi:

Back
Top Bottom