Should 1882 take over from the "trust"

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I actually think it would be a good idea for 1882 (not the paper-ripping maniac! lol) to have some sort of 'official' dialogue with the club in time but without actually 'cosying up' TOO much. I don't think any of us would be particularly well served by getting too far onto the club's radar. However, if the long term aim of 1882 is to get its own block in the new stadium - it may have to bite the bullet.

Until then the 'flash-mob'type approach is the most appropriate.

Actaully, I've always wanted to own a pet snake, find them rather fascinating
hsf1vx1.jpg

sorry,people, i don't want to tell anyone from here how big fan (or fanatic) of Spurs i am ,call me just a "friend",close to this team,an admirer from distance (since 1994 ,when this club transferred 2 big romanian players at the time,Ilie Dumitrescu and Gheorghe Popescu,later Popescu became captain of Barcelona,that is another story), believe me if i will travel some day in England ,first moment on english soil ,would be a trip to the stadium WHL ,and to ask there for a ticket for the next match of Spurs ...i don't give permission for somebody to put me on a list with big fans of Spurs what "i am", i explained already i'm Steaua fan ,and Tottenham is my favourite team from England since 1994 ,that's all! and i was extremely happy when Spurs decided last summer to make transfer for a potential big star of romanians (Vlad Chiriches) which player i believe in him a lot,he grow much in the last 2 years, if him (Vlad) will leave the team,somehow,soon or later in a transfer ,that doesn't mean i will go (leave) from this forum ,i will remain here,in that period of time that this forum will exist,or the admins will consider that my presence is not welcomed here anymore on this forum
Thanks...

So. Much. Gumption.

sorry,people, i don't want to tell anyone from here how big fan (or fanatic) of Spurs i am ,call me just a "friend",close to this team,an admirer from distance (since 1994 ,when this club transferred 2 big romanian players at the time,Ilie Dumitrescu and Gheorghe Popescu,later Popescu became captain of Barcelona,that is another story), believe me if i will travel some day in England ,first moment on english soil ,would be a trip to the stadium WHL ,and to ask there for a ticket for the next match of Spurs ...i don't give permission for somebody to put me on a list with big fans of Spurs what "i am", i explained already i'm Steaua fan ,and Tottenham is my favourite team from England since 1994 ,that's all! and i was extremely happy when Spurs decided last summer to make transfer for a potential big star of romanians (Vlad Chiriches) which player i believe in him a lot,he grow much in the last 2 years, if him (Vlad) will leave the team,somehow,soon or later in a transfer ,that doesn't mean i will go (leave) from this forum ,i will remain here,in that period of time that this forum will exist,or the admins will consider that my presence is not welcomed here anymore on this forum
Thanks...

I fucking love you.

Back
Top Bottom