Should 1882 take over from the "trust"

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

By whom? Seems to me every couple of years you are with another group.....who are your mates Darren? What happened to That tall lump you used to hang around with?

1882 has done more in two years than you have managed in ten.

What have you done in the 15 years of being an internet troll?

On second thoughts don't bother replying because this is the last time I'll bother responding to you.

I've got an idea!! :ap:

we could make a thread called "fight club" were cunts, twats and geezers alike could argue the bit out until their little hearts are content slagging each other off to the high heavens

what was that.... oohhh it's already been done you say..... :leaveityeah:

:avbhumph:

I've got an idea!! :ap:

we could make a thread called "fight club" were cunts, twats and geezers alike could argue the bit out until their little hearts are content slagging each other off to the high heavens

what was that.... oohhh it's already been done you say..... :leaveityeah:

:avbhumph:

Of course the trust aren't going to like 1882 stealing their thunder. That way token roles at the club would be dead to them.

Personally I think the pod crew should be the 1882 leadership team. Maybe with a bat phone direct to Danny to answer tough question raised during the pod.....I'd listen

There's clearly a place for both THST and 1882 in our football club. They are very different groups which do very different things.

1882 isn't even really a thing, it's simply a group of Spurs fans going to games and singing, and using the internet to organise these games.

There's clearly a place for both THST and 1882 in our football club. They are very different groups which do very different things.

1882 isn't even really a thing, it's simply a group of Spurs fans going to games and singing, and using the internet to organise these games.

It isn't a group of specific people. Its just who ever the hell decides to turn up to a game that is suggested on here.

THST do a good job. As does 1882.

Surfer flag is a bit shit though.
:adeohshit:

Wouldn't it make sense for THST to just heavily plug 1882 to the club having blocks for every game. The club recognises THST officially so it'd make sense to take advantage of that.

Wouldn't it make sense for THST to just heavily plug 1882 to the club having blocks for every game. The club recognises THST officially so it'd make sense to take advantage of that.
Either that or create a fictional leader for 1882 who releases the messages and propaganda and liaises with the club via the Internet. Call him Johnny Tottenham. Then see if johnny gets banned. If he doesn't after six months, vote @ Dan D Dan D in. He seems to have the right amount of gumption.

So it seems everyone is happy with things as they are.

Fair enough. As you were.

I'm getting used to being mugged off by the likes of palace and Woolwich now.

Good luck to Palace, it's their glory year in the Prem.

I don't view Saturday as a sign of our fans 'being mugged off'......more that no one gave enough of a shit to respond, the silence was almost more insulting than any response could ever have been

Back
Top Bottom