Sheringham back in the dentist's chair

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just spoken to the old man and he managed to shed some light on this for me. He said that Teddy, Howellsy, Bairdy, Shaggy and he all went out that night and got right on the piss.

Howellsy, Bairdy and Shaggy went home at around 4am while Teddy and my old man stayed out in a bar called Dusk Till Dawn until 7am when they rolled back into the hotel.

Then in the morning only Howellsy showed up for the game although he was already injured and so was practically playing with one leg, which is why the article says 6 and a half men.

In Teddy's defence the old man said that he was already injured and so wouldn't have played the next day anyway.

My Dad is taking full responsibility.

Teddy, Howellsy, Bairdy, Shaggy yet you dont call your old man Daddy?

Back
Top Bottom