Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Such is my excitement for this I'm thinking about signing up for Peacock Premium using a VPN so I don't have to dick about with streams.

Fucking Ange-ball baby!
Alas Peacock don't want my money. Registered fine but can't make the payment. Guessing it's cos of my billing address being in the heaven that is Wales.

Dodgy stream, five mins behind it is then.

Common sense lineup, I was hoping for Richarlison but it was wishful thinking with how well that front 3 played against Burnley.

Expected Philips to be on the bench. If Philips isn’t ready we need to get to January without either CB getting injured.

The windows shut, we didn't offload him and he's been injured.

Of course he's going to make the bench at times. He's going to be made to seem like he has a place whilst hes here because Ange isn't going to piss off players and isolate who we can't get rid of and potentially affect the harmony we have. Dier is a popular figure around the place by all reports.

I would be confident that he doesn't see a single minute in a Spurs shirt though from now until the end of the season.

It's just as likely that next week, he doesn't make the bench and Phillips is on there instead.

when is his contract meant to be up? if he gets a new contract there will be uproar.

This is Dier’s final season. Dav and Tanganga are gone, we need two centres backs if neither Philips nor Dorrington are ready. Rest of the team we have cover, we need to be lucky at CB. Up front we now have some decent depth.

Dier on the bench :mourshock:
Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom