Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Serge Aurier prefers a transfer to Manchester United but #thfc have made a superior offer to PSG. [SFR Sport]

The fuck is this shit rumor circulating lately on Twitter?

Yeah saw this aswell, not sure whether they mean that Man Utd is still an option or whether they just meant that he wanted to go there but it isn't an option anymore. Either way if we agree the fee, do all the work for the work permit and then he hops over to Man Utd I will be pissed off

Yeah saw this aswell, not sure whether they mean that Man Utd is still an option or whether they just meant that he wanted to go there but it isn't an option anymore. Either way if we agree the fee, do all the work for the work permit and then he hops over to Man Utd I will be pissed off
That's is an understatement.

Literally said a couple of days ago I'm scared we do all the work and this get hijacked by Chelsea.. forgot Mourinho manages united now. Same same but different.

Lol are you really believing that if United want him we will bid higher than them ??

And don't forget that if a player prefer other options he will make problem , just see keita balde and Juventus .
Literally said a couple of days ago I'm scared we do all the work and this get hijacked by Chelsea.. forgot Mourinho manages united now. Same same but different.

So a bloke that publicly abused the God of world football now wishes to join his best mate at Utd and Utd think this would be a great hire and good for team spirit. Hardly seems feasible lol.

I think you find that this might be a load of shite.

So a bloke that publicly abused the God of world football now wishes to join his best mate at Utd and Utd think this would be a great hire and good for team spirit. Hardly seems feasible lol.

I think you find that this might be a load of shite.

He was very complimentary of Zlatan, he just said blanc gushed over him (as a general summisation)

Being a holiday in the UK one would think that the office in the uk would be closed. Are they talking about some paperwork in France? Are they talking utter shit? Are they baiting THFC fans because derailing a RB signing at this point is like pissing in our rum punch at the holiday party? The answers to my three questions are of course, no and probably you decide what order to put them in.

Back
Top Bottom