Seat Purchase

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are there any season ticket holders that aren't purchasing their seats? Would love 2 of them in my garden but since moving am not a season ticket holder. They're £50 each but i am pretty sure that there will be some floating about as shifting 30,000 seats can't be that easy (maybe there will be some lying about)

I think there is meant to be a ballot for those not automatically entitled. Whether that will apply to regular members remains to be seen. I would certainly like one.

They'll probably end up selling about 80,000 chairs, they have loads in storage for replacement purposes, Levy is going make a killing on these!

:levywtf:

A load were liberated after the game as well, which he wont be too happy about... :levystare:

Some on ebay apparently but seeing as the flag and t-shirt commemoration pack is being punted for £750 and some wound is flogging a bit of fucking grass for £100, it aint going to be cheap.

Greedy fucking cunts and stupid fucking cunts anyone who bids on them

and some wound is flogging a bit of fucking grass for £100

I wonder if it really comes from White Hart Lane or if it's like those "pieces of the Berlin wall" you can buy that are just bits of generic concrete slabs that have been smashed up. I've got a feeling that lots of parks and playing fields are going to be damaged while this is still profitable..

Some on ebay apparently but seeing as the flag and t-shirt commemoration pack is being punted for £750 and some wound is flogging a bit of fucking grass for £100, it aint going to be cheap.

Greedy fucking cunts and stupid fucking cunts anyone who bids on them
Wow! I've just had a nose arround on eBay. There are some thick people out there, why are people bidding +£10 for a programme that they can still buy direct from Spurs online shop. Currently there is a flag for over £80 quid!!!!

Last edited:
I'll keep an eye on this thread because I'd like to get one. Not paying an astronomical price though. Although I am not sure if it will be available to those of us in the US.

I'd also like one to get my dad (the man who made me a Tottenham fan), but know its unlikely being Australian people would probably rather sell it to locals. The ones on Ebay now look a bit dodgy, some only the back part of the seat and full ones costing over 250 pound.

I'd also like one to get my dad (the man who made me a Tottenham fan), but know its unlikely being Australian people would probably rather sell it to locals. The ones on Ebay now look a bit dodgy, some only the back part of the seat and full ones costing over 250 pound.
Maybe contact the club and ask them, explain your situation etc.

Those selling them at that price, are probably the same people selling tickets on Stubhub for 3x face value.

A steward gave a mate of mine his tie and walkie talkie, he lives in Surrey and wants to sell to a fellow fan

Apparently original copies of TBWAH sell for as much as £700. I wouldn't sell mine ever. Some things are worth more than money.

These people trying to make a quick buck out of fellow fans sicken me. In the words of Oscar Wilde they 'know the price of everything and the value of nothing.'

I could have easily 'appropriated' souveniers/memorabilia on Sun but the whole ethos of 'get it on Ebay tomorrow' leaves a nasty taste.

Back
Top Bottom