Seat Purchase

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe contact the club and ask them, explain your situation etc.

Those selling them at that price, are probably the same people selling tickets on Stubhub for 3x face value.
Yeah guess I will just email them, don't like my chances though. Although I got a mate who is a steward at Selhurst Park, maybe there is a way in there somehow.

I find it hilarious how on the eBay seats a lot of them have 'only UK postage' because they don't want to sell to a foreigner, presumably because we couldn't possibly be passionate Tottenham if we aren't from the UK. Yet on the last glorious day at the Lane, these people spent it ripping out seats not for themselves but to sell to other fans on a profit, and rip them off. I may not have been fortunate enough to been born close enough to WHL to regularly attend matches but I would never disrespect the club and fellow fans that way.

I find it hilarious how on the eBay seats a lot of them have 'only UK postage' because they don't want to sell to a foreigner, presumably because we couldn't possibly be passionate Tottenham if we aren't from the UK. Yet on the last glorious day at the Lane, these people spent it ripping out seats not for themselves but to sell to other fans on a profit, and rip them off. I may not have been fortunate enough to been born close enough to WHL to regularly attend matches but I would never disrespect the club and fellow fans that way.
Unfortunately that's how it works plus you watch eBay some of the postage rates even in uk to uk are ridiculous!

I've paid for my seat - £50. Wondered if they would just palm any seat with 229 on it off to me but on Sunday had a little sticker on the bottom so obviously get the genuine one.

I only sell stuff to people in the UK. It's a combination of postage tracking issues and eBay/Paypal's "The buyer is always 100% honest" refund policy.

I've paid for my seat - £50. Wondered if they would just palm any seat with 229 on it off to me but on Sunday had a little sticker on the bottom so obviously get the genuine one.
I hope so. Mine was labelled too but I literally waited until I was the last person to leave the South Upper, just to stop any tosser from smashing up my seat.

I can't believe that so many cheapskates went to the last game and just want to flog their souvenirs. Absolute wankers. What I have from that day are priceless and precious.
That's not a genuine chair. Like Aussie says, wrong shade, no seat number and the wear isn't right. If you remember the stadium chairs a lot of them had a slight whitening to them as age set in. This is pure con man stuff.

That's not a genuine chair. Like Aussie says, wrong shade, no seat number and the wear isn't right. If you remember the stadium chairs a lot of them had a slight whitening to them as age set in. This is pure con man stuff.
I was referring in general to what is on eBay. I'm a STH in the South Upper and the seats are all in good nick there, but not all have numbers, so it could still be genuine. I've ordered my seat from the club but I wouldn't sell it in a million years.

I purchased a seat two weeks ago on eBay, being delivered to my mate who lives in London (no overseas shipping allowed). Was meant to arrive between the 8th and 11th of September, think I have been conned out of my money. Watching my bank account suspiciously to make sure no extra money comes out. Was trying to get it as a birthday present to my dad, some people are just awful.

His name appeared on the Paypal transaction for the chair, if it doesn't come in the next week I am just going to post his name everywhere I can find!

I purchased a seat two weeks ago on eBay, being delivered to my mate who lives in London (no overseas shipping allowed). Was meant to arrive between the 8th and 11th of September, think I have been conned out of my money. Watching my bank account suspiciously to make sure no extra money comes out. Was trying to get it as a birthday present to my dad, some people are just awful.

His name appeared on the Paypal transaction for the chair, if it doesn't come in the next week I am just going to post his name everywhere I can find!

Some of them haven't even been delivered to the original purchasers yet, only got mine on friday.

Just looked the blokes name up, and I hadn't heard of him but it is this guy (or at least someone masquerading as him). There was a picture on it and everything, surely you couldn't put it up for sale if you didn't have it yet?

Chris Cowlin (@ChrisCowlin) | Twitter

Well the club kept on sending emails saying if you were definitely going to get it eventually, so I guess you can - much like people resell tickets for events months before they will actually receive them from the venue.

Well the club kept on sending emails saying if you were definitely going to get it eventually, so I guess you can - much like people resell tickets for events months before they will actually receive them from the venue.
Okay thanks a lot mate, not as worried now. Might shoot the guy an email. Hopefully it arrives in time for my dad's birthday next month!

Just looked the blokes name up, and I hadn't heard of him but it is this guy (or at least someone masquerading as him). There was a picture on it and everything, surely you couldn't put it up for sale if you didn't have it yet?

Chris Cowlin (@ChrisCowlin) | Twitter
I think you'll be ok with him.
I'd be surprised if he rips you off.
He spends a lot of time at the new build, doing videos.
Wouldn't be surprised if he got hold of a few down there.
I know some just went down there, asked one of the workers and got one.

I think you'll be ok with him.
I'd be surprised if he rips you off.
He spends a lot of time at the new build, doing videos.
Wouldn't be surprised if he got hold of a few down there.
I know some just went down there, asked one of the workers and got one.
Yeah when I looked him up and saw that his profile I was relieved, I think my fear is if it is somebody pretending to be him. But he has a pretty extensive eBay history so if they have ripped me off then I give them props they've certainly put some effort in!

Got mine a couple of weeks back. Ordered two together as my Dad was seat next to me. Both meant to be to Stevenage shop but only one arrived there and the other got delivered when I was out so ended up at a Post Office the other side of town. Annoying but we got there in the end. Satisfied they are the correct seats for us.

My Dads building a shed (summer house) and they are both going in there somehow. Think he plans to link up a screen. I like the idea that White Hart Lane lives on in his garden

Back
Top Bottom