Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
I’m cancelling mine and the boy’s hotspur plus memberships. Sad times.

I just saw the email saying they were ‘delighted to begin the renewal process,’ cough, taking the money. And the money’s gone up which wasn’t expected!

Was on the fence for a while thinking about it, but that and the fact the club is a shambles, the football is embarrassing to watch plus I’m expecting another long summer ending with a Nuno, has done it I think. It’s also been three years coming to this point, can’t keep banging your head against a wall can you?

Obviously it’s not a season ticket, with a queue around the block to replace, but still.

Have got us Leyton Orient season tickets for this coming season.

Will probably try and get a cup game at spurs next season and obviously watch them on tele and support them. Just at a distance.

It’s not the club, it’s the administration. And it’s not just a couple of things, it’s a few years worth of things with no signs of improvement.

Sad times.

Hopefully I’ll be eating these words this time next year.

Also, there’s no VAR at Leyton. It’s absolute bullshit celebrating a goal then having to wait to see if it counts. Especially as it’s not always the right decision.

I've cancelled our 2 memberships, partly as a gesture against the inept management lately and partly because I can't justify the cost of getting to games at the moment.
I used to have a membership as a matter of principle, even for only 1 match a season some years, but now it's never felt more like a transaction, especially with that laundry list of meaningless perks they now throw in.

Do they charge interest on the pay monthly?

larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif

Just thought I would check prices compared to last year and Junior Hotspur plus is still the same £30. Plus they've increased the voucher in the shop from £15 to £20. So I'm actually going to be better off.

Mi
Just thought I would check prices compared to last year and Junior Hotspur plus is still the same £30. Plus they've increased the voucher in the shop from £15 to £20. So I'm actually going to be better off.
My OH+ Senior was £26.50 last year and now its £33.50 (including the mysterious booking fee). So with the extra £5 voucher I'm £2 worse off. I guess I can live with that without bothering to downgrade to OH.

I will spend exactly £20 in the online shop. Not a penny more, not a penny less (if I can help it). I usually make it up with a compination of mugs, keyrings and pens. It's a shame they no longer do an annual pin though.

Pooling a family's vouchers to save on shipping would be a nice touch, but won't happen.

Edit: There's another thread for OH membership renewals...

Mi

My OH+ Senior was £26.50 last year and now its £33.50 (including the mysterious booking fee). So with the extra £5 voucher I'm £2 worse off. I guess I can live with that without bothering to downgrade to OH.

I will spend exactly £20 in the online shop. Not a penny more, not a penny less (if I can help it). I usually make it up with a compination of mugs, keyrings and pens. It's a shame they no longer do an annual pin though.

Pooling a family's vouchers to save on shipping would be a nice touch, but won't happen.

Edit: There's another thread for OH membership renewals...

Or you could go for an £800 signed Dier shirt he wore vs Bournemouth at home the other week where we lost and he was horrendous?
Yeah your better off with the mugs 👍

I’m cancelling mine and the boy’s hotspur plus memberships. Sad times.

I just saw the email saying they were ‘delighted to begin the renewal process,’ cough, taking the money. And the money’s gone up which wasn’t expected!

Was on the fence for a while thinking about it, but that and the fact the club is a shambles, the football is embarrassing to watch plus I’m expecting another long summer ending with a Nuno, has done it I think. It’s also been three years coming to this point, can’t keep banging your head against a wall can you?

Obviously it’s not a season ticket, with a queue around the block to replace, but still.

Have got us Leyton Orient season tickets for this coming season.

Will probably try and get a cup game at spurs next season and obviously watch them on tele and support them. Just at a distance.

It’s not the club, it’s the administration. And it’s not just a couple of things, it’s a few years worth of things with no signs of improvement.

Sad times.

Hopefully I’ll be eating these words this time next year.

Also, there’s no VAR at Leyton. It’s absolute bullshit celebrating a goal then having to wait to see if it counts. Especially as it’s not always the right decision.

I think this thread might be a bit like people complaining. What I mean is when people are happy they say nothing. The 1 job in 100 that goes bad people hear about.

But I’m letting 3 memberships slide this season.

And plenty of others too. And all seem to be long term fans. Says something about the state of the club.

Legacy fans just not as interesting for Tottenham as the tourist £££ss though. I’m pretty sure the spend of tourists is of far more interest.
Or having international fans paying the club money who will never actually go to the stadium. That’s easy money.

C’est la vie. Sure they won’t miss my £150.

I think this thread might be a bit like people complaining. What I mean is when people are happy they say nothing. The 1 job in 100 that goes bad people hear about.

And plenty of others too. And all seem to be long term fans. Says something about the state of the club.

Legacy fans just not as interesting for Tottenham as the tourist £££ss though. I’m pretty sure the spend of tourists is of far more interest.
Or having international fans paying the club money who will never actually go to the stadium. That’s easy money.

Not a dig at you obviously but the cunt who first dreamt up the expression "legacy fans" should be boiled alive in rat spunk

They’d definitely rather have tourists coming and spending £150 in the club shop and a round of drinks and food in the stadium than the member fan who might go to a handful of games a season when they can. I would actually say the worst games I have experienced for tourists and fans of other clubs “coming to see what it’s like” were during the champions league nights this season. Rather than the weekend league games.

Do they charge interest on the pay monthly?
Not on the pay monthly......they break it down into 10 monthly payments with the first payment containing an admin fee of around £60 followed by 8 equal monthly amounts finishing with the final payment of the balance owed e.g. REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE: One adult Season Ticket purchased at a cash price and amount of credit of £1025.25 would be repaid by 1 monthly payment of £161.89 (which includes arrangement fee of 5.79% equal to £59.36), followed by 8 monthly payments of £102.53 and a final payment of £102.48. The rate of interest is 0% per annum; the total amount payable is £1,084.61 and the total charge for credit is £59.36. Representative 13.82% APR. Subject to status.

Not on the pay monthly......they break it down into 10 monthly payments with the first payment containing an admin fee of around £60 followed by 8 equal monthly amounts finishing with the final payment of the balance owed e.g. REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE: One adult Season Ticket purchased at a cash price and amount of credit of £1025.25 would be repaid by 1 monthly payment of £161.89 (which includes arrangement fee of 5.79% equal to £59.36), followed by 8 monthly payments of £102.53 and a final payment of £102.48. The rate of interest is 0% per annum; the total amount payable is £1,084.61 and the total charge for credit is £59.36. Representative 13.82% APR. Subject to status.
So there is an interest charge in all but name. An interest free credit card would be a better option.

That's what I do with ours.
I’ve been paying £250* a month into a savings account for years to cover my two season tickets. I then wait as late as possible and then stick them on my BA Amex for the Avios (Air miles) and pay it off in full when the bill come in.

*bloody hell that sounds like a lot of money!

I’ve been paying £250* a month into a savings account for years to cover my two season tickets. I then wait as late as possible and then stick them on my BA Amex for the Avios (Air miles) and pay it off in full when the bill come in.

*bloody hell that sounds like a lot of money!

Last year did Cotswolds, Norfolk, Kent x 2 and Cornwall on my ST money.
This year Kent, Devon, Dorset and the Lake District. What to try and squeeze some time in Italy as well at some point.

Every penny helps!

Back
Top Bottom