Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
A mate logged in 9:40 and 460 in the queue I logged in at 10:00 and only 1072 ahead of me. There doesn't seem to be a mad rush...

10:12 and I'm in.

There are loads. Too many to count. Mostly high up and >£1000, although plenty at £495 at the back of the south.

Even a pair of singles in row 2 of block 122.

Last edited:
A mate logged in 9:40 and 460 in the queue I logged in at 10:00 and only 1072 ahead of me. There doesn't seem to be a mad rush...

There are loads. Too many to count. Mostly high up and >£1000, although prenty at £495 at the back of the south.

Worth a monkey.

Didn’t realise they were that cheap?

There are loads. Too many to count. Mostly high up and >£1000, although plenty at £495 at the back of the south.

Completely forgot about it until seeing this thread bumped!

Shame there arent 2 together anywhere that are cheap that arent up in the gods and virtually in a different postcode.

Think they're next to me!! The guy who sat next to me last season never seemed to enjoy it, sold a lot of games and if he did turn up, just moaned or spent most of the time on his phone. I'm not expecting him to be back!
No wonder he moved...

run away jason paul GIF by Red Bull

I think the £495 tickets are concessions.
Correct, our caring club has decided (in it's infinite corporate wisdom) to not automatically recognise the coming of age to the wrinkleys and reduce their ST price once they reach the threshold.

No, they have come up with some hairbrained idea that it is fairer to allocate the concession to a piece of plastic instead thus ensuring these seats are spaced evenly around the ground. Problem being unless peeps are prepared to move from their friends & family they will never enjoy the benefit and similarly unless someone on the waiting list qualifies the £495 is multiplied by 2......Barstewards so they are.

:levystare:

Last edited:

Looks like we’re picking up two more but high in the South stand. Probably going to get used by a couple of kids in the family although I will get dibs in the unlikely event that I need one.
Hopefully, by the time I can spend the full season in England, we’ll have a better location.

Correct, our caring club has decided (in it's infinite corporate wisdom) to not automatically recognise the coming of age to the wrinkleys and reduce their ST price once they reach the threshold.

No, they have come up with some hairbrained idea that it is fairer to allocate the concession to a piece of plastic instead thus ensuring these seats are spaced evenly around the ground. Problem being unless peeps are prepared to move from their friends & family they will never enjoy the benefit and similarly unless someone on the waiting list qualifies the £495 is multiplied by 2......Barstewards so they are.

:levystare:
This will be my third season paying full price when I could qualify for the OAP rate. However I want to sit in my seat, even a 25% discount would be something.
I get the cheaper rate if I go away.

I had a look around at 09:30 when there were plenty in most blocks and I'm in now (10:40) and there's not much left. Only two seats in the whole of the south , together in the back row of 453 at £666 (concessions?).

Got season ticket in phase 2 in the west stand block 507 😁 bit more than I wanted to pay to be honest but the seats available in the south stand were too high up for my liking

Back
Top Bottom