Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Eh? Have you had a shandy too many? The original post in question made no sense.

Disagree with me? What is it you disagree with? His ( NorthernSpur NorthernSpur ) post/question made sense. Yours did not.

OK, it's hypothetical. It illustrates how a certain demographic, i.e 'The old' must be isolated from their friends and restricted to a seperate section to save Levy a few quid.
Imagine then, expanding that to the other demographics illustrated in my original post and treating them the same way, again to save Levy etc.
Regarding your second point, your question implies disagreement with my statement, so by extension I disagree with you.
Hope this clears things up.

OK, it's hypothetical. It illustrates how a certain demographic, i.e 'The old' must be isolated from their friends and restricted to a seperate section to save Levy a few quid.
Imagine then, expanding that to the other demographics illustrated in my original post and treating them the same way, again to save Levy etc.
A nonsense.

Regarding your second point, your question implies disagreement with my statement, so by extension I disagree with you.
I didn't disagree, I just thought Northern Spurs was right to ask what you were on about.

Hope this clears things up.
Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

Dunno why anyone would want to renew based on whats on offer

It’s something I want to do and I’m sure many others feel the same. Is it value for money? Not always but what is nowadays. If you base your life on what’s on offer for the price payed you will end up sitting at home alone all day every day

Dunno why anyone would want to renew based on whats on offer

Beer. Boobs*. Fried chicken. More beer. Football. Beer. Football. Chips and chicken. Some more boobs*. More beer.

Maybe all of this is interspersed with more unusual imports from South America depending on your own demographic.

So I can see the appeal.

*this does depend on choice of pre and post match watering holes.

Back
Top Bottom