Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They might not let you take the flags in since they have sticks attached. But hopefully they do - just tell them you're part of the firm if they give you beef

If they take the sticks off you, we could always tie one end to Carlito Pacino's cock... that's pretty 'sticky' by the sounds of what he professes to be able to do with it!!

:adelol: :avbdamn: :gomes: :defoe2:

If they take the sticks off you, we could always tie one end to Carlito Pacino's cock... that's pretty 'sticky' by the sounds of what he professes to be able to do with it!!

:adelol: :avbdamn: :gomes: :defoe2:

That doesnt even make sense you berk. Unless you are saying that it is nigh on impossible to last longer than two pumps.

Wally.

Just joined, can I just say, carlito I love you from the bottom of my heart. I try to insult Kris (ramsingh) but not half as well as you do!
:avbdamn: :king:

I be the one thats been ordering the flags and banners. I'll do another order before next season if you want to send me designs and shit to reduce postage and order all as one that would be great.

I've invited them not sure that they'll come or not. anyone that doesn't know red star liepzig they are the amateur team whos fans did this:
542873_170932763051891_691234428_n.jpg

That doesnt even make sense you berk. Unless you are saying that it is nigh on impossible to last longer than two pumps.

Wally.

'sticky' as in "what's brown and sticky... a stick! I was referring to the pole-like credentials of your member... rather than what it is covered in... Why, what did you think I meant?

..actually, I did mean that... I don't know what I meant... summit to do with sticks! didn't expect to be quizzed on it, jsheeeesh!
I'm a true wally-berk of the highest order!

:avbfacepalm:

'sticky' as in "what's brown and sticky... a stick! I was referring to the pole-like credentials of your member... rather than what it is covered in... Why, what did you think I meant?

..actually, I did mean that... I don't know what I meant... summit to do with sticks! didn't expect to be quizzed on it, jsheeeesh!
I'm a true wally-berk of the highest order!

:avbfacepalm:

So just shit bants then, fair enough

For the sake of any prying eyes, the pyro is just a joke. Everyone understands that such antics will end up in a prison sentence.

Can't wait for this. Literally counting down the days.

For the sake of any prying eyes, the pyro is just a joke. Everyone understands that such antics will end up in a prison sentence.

Can't wait for this. Literally counting down the days.

personally without trying to create arguements i think pyro looks great. but i agree with why you and can see why you wouldnt want/have it. more and more english teams using it these days tho

Back
Top Bottom