Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

True. I'm still gonna give him shit though; needs putting in his place the little shit.

Go for it. Personally I wouldn't give him the time of day mate as he clearly only has half a brain and I reckon that's being generous.

If you scroll through his tweets you'll have a right laugh.

One of them (@SammAFC) tweeted him 'they could have a million Spurs fans, they'd still make no noise.'

words...none.

I've found the majority of teenage football fans on twitter are cunts. Only caring about the number of followers, how many RTs their #Respect pictures get & how many girls they can get to follow them by tweeting bent things like 'omg so unfair on girls who get picked on for liking football #footballgirlsrsexi'

I've found the majority of teenage football fans on twitter are cunts. Only caring about the number of followers, how many RTs their #Respect pictures get & how many girls they can get to follow them by tweeting bent things like 'omg so unfair on girls who get picked on for liking football #footballgirlsrsexi'
Yeah but what about the teenage football fans on twitter other than you?

Agreed there was definitely some old school bods about but that doesn't matter and has nothing to do with what we were there for. However if they were there for the same reason as us then what difference does it make if they are or were part of our 'firm'?

Please note the kid that tweeted that is 16...

Good point but would the old bill or the club notice the difference? I'm worried they'd think we're all the same group and make it difficult next time out.

Good point but would the old bill or the club notice the difference? I'm worried they'd think we're all the same group and make it difficult next time out.

You are making something out of nothing. There might have been the odd face there but they were only in attendance to have a good time the same as everything else.

SpursLegend said: ↑

Have any home or local away pre-season friendlies been organised yet?

Including (perhaps even preferably) Spurs XI games.
Best. Idea. Ever.

How about a Spurs Legends game???

Imagine the look on Mark Falco and Paul Miller's faces with 1000+ old school Yids in attendance.,.. Many of whom (ahem, I'm proud to be in that number) would've been watching them FIRST time round!!!!

How about a Spurs Legends game???

Imagine the look on Mark Falco and Paul Miller's faces with 1000+ old school Yids in attendance.,.. Many of whom (ahem, I'm proud to be in that number) would've been watching them FIRST time round!!!!

Here you go.

http://www.havenhouse.org.uk/downloads/celeb-football.pdf

& for a good cause as well.

Tottenham Hotspur Legends (inc)

Mark Falco- Garry Brooke- Paul Miller- Tony Galvin- Clive Wilson

Was as sorry to miss this match as imaginable. I couldn't get out of work in time, as such I thrashed myself with a branch 40 times in repentance.

Is there going to be an end of season knees up, too?

Incidentally, this looks good. This Sunday but might pop along. Love Clarence Park.

LEGENDS IN ST ALBANS THIS SUNDAY

Posted 24 April 2013 08:20am
The Spurs Legends team returns to St Albans City FC in Hertfordshire this Sunday (April 28) with another star-studded line-up of ex-players on show.
Our official veterans’ side, which regularly features the likes of Darren Anderton, Mark Falco, Tony Galvin and Andy Sinton, is set to take on a BAM Nuttall XI.
It is hoped that there will also be a special appearance by Legendary Argentine duo Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa at Sunday’s match.
The match takes place at Clarence Park, York Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4PL.
Kick-off will be at 2pm, and tickets will be available on the day.

Incidentally, this looks good. This Sunday but might pop along. Love Clarence Park.

LEGENDS IN ST ALBANS THIS SUNDAY

Posted 24 April 2013 08:20am
The Spurs Legends team returns to St Albans City FC in Hertfordshire this Sunday (April 28) with another star-studded line-up of ex-players on show.
Our official veterans’ side, which regularly features the likes of Darren Anderton, Mark Falco, Tony Galvin and Andy Sinton, is set to take on a BAM Nuttall XI.
It is hoped that there will also be a special appearance by Legendary Argentine duo Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa at Sunday’s match.
The match takes place at Clarence Park, York Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4PL.
Kick-off will be at 2pm, and tickets will be available on the day.

Will be there with my kids on Sunday... looking forward to seeing a few old faces...

There is another one:

FC Scotspurs are playing Spurs Legends team on Saturday May 18th at Colbrook Royals, Chigwell. The game will be played for The John White Memorial Cup and all proceeds will be donated to The Tottenham Tribute Trust.

Also any pledges or donations would be greatly received and would ensure we can raise as much as possible for the charity who look after Spurs heroes of yesteryear who fall on hard times.

Kick off has been set at 2pm on Saturday May 18th. Suggested donation of £5 for adults and £1 for kids.

Back
Top Bottom